Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant
iOS Universal Education
Taking statistics? Then you need the Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant. This definitive app for statistics—from the world leader in math software—will help you work through your homework problems, ace your tests, and learn statistics concepts. Forget canned examples! The Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant solves your specific problems on the fly, covering descriptive statistics, distributions, and much more.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Statistics and Introduction to Statistics:
- Create a bar chart, histogram, or scatter plot of any set of data
- Find the mean, median, mode, standard deviation, quartiles, and interquartile range of a dataset
- Calculate normal probabilities and find information about the normal distribution
- Calculate binomial probabilities and find information about the binomial distribution
- Compute probabilities based on dice rolls and coin flips
- Find the best-fit line of a set of data points
- Select random integers or random real numbers
The Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Significant design updates, bug fixes