Have fun with this challenging math game where wild animals play with numbers !
The game is composed of 2 different stages:
- Follow the trail: you will have to find your way through a sequence of 10 math equations to finally discover a mistery animal. Each animal has his own personality, i.e. his own type of equations (additions, subtractions, multiplications, divisions or fractions) as long as its own difficulty (tap on it to get a description as long with a link to wikipedia).
- Catch the animal: you can catch any animal you have previously found if you successfuly reach 100 points through a sequence of equations in less than one minute. Be careful, a wrong answer will decrease your score !
70 animals grouped in 10 levels are available. Each level brings new types of equations and extra difficulty. The firsts levels have been designed to be great for kids and the increasing difficulty will progressively train your brain to its best level.
- 70 types of quizz.
- two different games (practice and time limited tests)
- increasing difficulty
- accuracy and time tracked for each levels
- additions, subtractions, multiplications, divisions and fractions
- online scores.
- Compatible with OS 2.2.1
- Now free
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 08, 2013
- 3.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data