WH Question Cards: Who, What, When, Where, Why
This educational app from Super Duper Publications helps children learn how to correctly ask and answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY questions with four entertaining learning games for each WH set of cards.
Learn about this app with the FREE "WHO" download. You can purchase the WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY card decks and enhanced data tracking through in-app purchases. Separately, each deck is $2.99.
(Educators who are not able to make in-app purchases through their school districts can purchase WH Question Cards - Pro version and receive all five WH decks.)
"WHO flies an airplane? ...a pilot"
"WHAT does a cow give us? ...milk"
"WHEN do you sleep? ...at night"
"WHERE does a bird lay eggs? ...in a nest"
"WHY do you water a plant? ...so it will grow"
GAMES + ACTIVITIES:
•Super Duper Secret Decoder – Students listen to the question and answer choices, select answers, and then slide the Secret Decoder over their choices to reveal the correct responses.
•Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. “Answer” game asks students questions, and players choose answers. The “Ask” game gives the student an answer, and the player chooses the best question to go with it.
•Matching – Each student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the answer matches the question, the player taps “Match.” If it doesn’t, the player taps “No Match.”
•Drag ‘n Match – Students read the prompts, or tap the cards and listen to the prompts. Players then drag cards on top of the matching questions/answers to make matches.
•Up to 280 colorful, illustrated picture card images (56 for each WH set)
•Includes audio of all questions and answers for non-readers
•Has text of each question and answer for early readers
•Select any or all card decks for game play
•Allows game play by an unlimited number of students
•Has ability to manually or automatically advance to the next card and/or player
•Option to have answers read back to players
•Includes all card picture images from Super Duper’s Ask & Answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY Fun Decks
DATA TRACKING lets educators and parents:
•Manually or automatically score student responses
•Keep track of data for all players
•Receive feedback for each correct and incorrect response
•View player results for all the sessions at any time
•Examine student progress over time using graphs
•Email, print, and share session results
We hope you're enjoying WH Question Cards. We'd love to hear what you think; email us at Support@SuperDuperInc.com with any comments or suggestions!
• Added "restore default settings" options.
• Added a mute button to the homepage that allows you to mute the airplane without muting other sound effects.
• Fixed a bug in Matching Games where the card audio would continue to play after selecting an answer.
• Fixed a bug that would let the airplane keeping playing its audio in the background of game pages.
• The airplane sound now responds to sound effects volume setting.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 25, 2013
- Super Duper Publications
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (23)
- 217.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 60 Story Starters
• Active & Passive Verbs Fun Deck
• Adjectives Fun Deck
• All About You All About Me Fun Deck
• Caveman Time Machine - Basic Concepts
• Compare and Contrast Fun Deck
• Comprehending Negation in Sentences Super Fun Deck
• Core Curriculum First Grade
• Core Curriculum First Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum PreK-K
• Core Curriculum PreK-K - Pro
• Core Curriculum Second Grade
• Core Curriculum Second Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum Third Grade
• Core Curriculum Third Grade - Pro
• Difficult Situations Fun Deck
• Do and Does Fun Deck
• Fact or Opinion? Fun Deck
• Fun Deck® Following Directions
• Has & Have Fun Deck
• Hearbuilder Following Directions
• Hearbuilder Phonological Awareness
• Hearbuilder Sequencing
• Homophones Photo Fun Deck
• How Would You Feel If ... Fun Deck
• How? Fun Deck
• If ... Then ... Fun Deck
• Imagination Questions Fun Deck
• Irregular Verbs Fun Deck
• Is & Are Fun Deck
• Kangaroo Island Photo Classifying
• Let's Name Things Fun Deck
• Let's Predict Fun Deck
• Listening for Absurdities Fun Deck
• Name That Around The Home Category! Fun Deck
• Name That Category Fun Deck
• Opposites Fun Deck
• Plurals Fun Deck
• Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck
• Pronoun Fill-In Super Fun Deck
• Regular Past Tense Verbs Fun Deck
• Super Duper "What Are They Thinking?"
• Super Duper Age Calculator
• Super Duper Data Tracker
• Super Duper Idioms
• Super Duper Idioms Pro
• Super Duper StoryMaker
• Super Duper StoryMaker FREE
• Synonyms Photo Fun Deck
• Understanding Inferences Fun Deck
• Using I and Me Fun Deck
• WH Question Cards - Pro: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Questions at Home Fun Deck
• WH Questions at School Fun Deck
• WH Questions in the Community Fun Deck
• Was and Were Fun Deck
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Free
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Pro
• What Are They Asking? Fun Deck
• What Does Miss Bee See? Fun Deck
• What Doesn't Belong? Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at Home If ... Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at School If Fun Deck
• What Would You Do in the Community If ... Fun Deck
• What's Being Said? Fun Deck
• Word FLiPS
• Yes Or No? Fun Deck