The Virtual G-Pad is a revolutionary Interactive Response System that brings interaction and flexibility to presentations, briefings, lectures and lessons without the need for hardware handsets. Using an internet connection, run centrally controlled presentations, surveys, training sessions with participants responding from web browsers or via the Virtual G-pad app from an iphone, itouch or ipad.
Benefits of using the Virtual G-Pad app:
• There is no need for hardware such as a handset and receiver, just a computer with internet connection is required
• Enables students to give responses to questions asked without being physically present during lessons or lectures
• Cost effectively teach new students in any location through the internet
• Educate students by building online tutorials and assist staff internally
• Quickly add and update content
• The functionality of the G-Pad is easy to learn with a very comprehensive design which offers ease of use
To run presentations with Virtual G-pads, the presenter will need our market leading ClassComm response system software. The software allows the presenter to create and run presentations and surveys whilst getting real time responses from any Virtual G-Pad users logged into the session from any location. Feedback can also be sent to the Virtual G-pad users after each question and on completion. The presenter has powerful summative and formative assessment tools to carry out detailed analysis of the presentation.
1 - Where image is available, it will be shown as default view.
2 - Anonymous login ID will retained throughout session duration.
3 - Add Demographic question type in test paper.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 24, 2013
- Genee World Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- 1.0 MB