Vernier Graphical Analysis
Graphical Analysis™ is a powerful tool for creating and analyzing graphs in science and math classrooms. Using a Vernier LabQuest 2 device or a computer running Logger Pro (version 3.8.6 or newer), students can connect to sensors and view experimental data in a table or a graph. Multiple members of a lab group can connect at the same time while collecting data from any of over 70 compatible Vernier sensors.
In addition, students can manually enter x,y data into a table and use Graphical Analysis to create graphs, zoom, make graph selections, create annotations and captions, and perform analysis with statistics and curve fits.
Students can export data and graphs to create a lab report or send their finished work to the teacher. Students can export graphs to the Camera Roll, Mail, iTunes, and third-party apps, or print via AirPrint. A CSV file of the data can be exported to third-party apps, email, or iTunes file sharing.
• Data table with row-by-row entry and multiple columns.
• Display 1, 2, or 3 graphs.
• Auto-save data, graphs, annotations, statistics and curve fits.
• Draw predictions on a graph.
• Pinch to scale graph.
• Examine and select data.
• Perform curve fits, including linear, quadratic, natural exponent, and more.
• Create text annotations.
• Create graph captions.
• Export graphs and data.
• Import from CSV data files.
• Import from Vernier data files: Logger Pro 3 (cmbl), Graphical Analysis PC/Mac (ga3), Logger Lite (gmbl) and LabQuest (qmbl).
• Sample data from experiments and the Periodic Table of the Elements
Additional features when used with LabQuest 2 or Logger Pro:
• Connect multiple students to a single source via wireless networking.
• Collect data from multiple sensors simultaneously.
• Remote start/stop of data collection.
• Over 70 compatible sensors.
• Display sensor data as graphs or in a table.
For more information on the Connected Science System, visit:
Vernier Software & Technology has over 30 years of experience in providing effective learning resources for understanding experimental data in science and math classrooms. Graphical Analysis is a part of Vernier’s extensive system of sensors, interfaces, and data-collection software for science education.
Addresses compatibility issues for iOS 7.
· Draw predictions on a graph.
· Copy a session to the history.
· Feedback for new data during collection.
· Sources list reorganized and enhanced with connect/disconnect control.
· Enhancements to graph selections.
· Graph displays instantaneously while moving or scaling.
· Improved handling of networking changes to sources.
Graphical Analysis 1.5.1 is the last release which will offer support for iOS 5. In future updates, iOS 6 or later will be required.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 11, 2013
- Vernier Software & Technology
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (32)
- 4.4 MB