uTalk Classic Learn Bengali
iOS Universal Education
Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk’s award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It’s simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you’re learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you’re good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you’ll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you’re abroad.
This is our biggest ever update to uTalk Classic and we really hope you love it! Our developers have been working flat out to make this the best version yet, and if you like it we’d love you to leave us a review on the App Store.
• Brand new design, images, animations and effects
• New and updated games
• Improved performance
• Support for all the latest iOS devices, including iPhone 7 and iPad Pro
If you have any questions, suggestions or have found a bug, get in touch on the details below and we'll be happy to help.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @utalk | +44 (0)207 371 7711