UK Car Driving Theory Test
iOS Universal Education
Official and latest theory test revision questions to prepare your theory test. For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Excellent new features added that show your practice test and mock test progress with beautiful pie chart and bar chart.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the highway code by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
Other Types of Vehicle
Road and Traffic Signs
Rules of the Road
Safety and Your Vehicle
Vulnerable Road Users
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
READ THE HIGHWAY CODE E-BOOK:
You can also read the HIGHWAY CODE in landscape and portrait mode. You can jump to any chapter and then browse through the e-book easily. Zoom in and zoom out for better readability.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautifully animated pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
• Over 963 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Choose your own zoom factor for your question graphics.
• Read the Highway Code in landscape as well as portrait mode.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after August 2014
Fixed topic screen