Twitter for Teachers
Become a Twitter® Master! We'll show you how, step by step, with video. Created on iPad for iPad, Twitter for Teachers demonstrates how use Twitter to connect with parents and students, build a network of colleagues and resources, track world events, host art fairs and more!
If there’s one essential tool to recommend to teachers, it’s Twitter. The techniques shown in these tutorials were created specifically for use on the iPad. Add to this real life examples of how to use Twitter in your classroom and you have a winning combination. See how educators are tapping into the power of Twitter to build personal professional development and a stream of resources to help them enrich their students' learning experience.
Designed for the beginner, the app also includes links to proven resources that have been screened and recommended by teachers, for teachers. Twitter for Teachers includes instructional videos that can be streamed to a digital projector in the classroom, applicable to any theme!
Twitter for Teachers was developed by award winning distance education teachers and Apple® Distinguished Educators whose passion is to assist teachers in the use of technology in the classroom. This app offers help for teachers who want to use technology to hold their students' interest and capture their imaginations.
Twitter for Teachers features Include:
* Resources and news for teachers, parents and students.
* Instructional videos demonstrating basic to advanced skills in communicating with colleagues around the world.
* 25 real video demonstrations of how teachers are using Twitter on their iPad to enhance learning in their classrooms.
* The Teacher's Tech news channel featuring links to services that enhance technology use in education.
* In-app Twitter box lets you Tweet right from the app.
* Included Chat allowing you to communicate with other app users.
Twitter for Teachers also includes links to popular Twitter tools and Professional communities for you to use in your professional development or in your daily life.
The skill level of the app's instructional videos ranges from beginner to advanced. They were designed to guide you through the process of creating and using your Twitter account today.
What would a Web 2.0 app be without social networking? Teachers Tech gives you an in-app Twitter box to tweet right from the app, but it doesn't stop there. The app actually includes its own social network! Just head over to the Twitter for Teachers chat community to connect with other app users, share your experience with the app, and learn what other teachers are doing in their classrooms.
If you've always wanted to learn about the exciting possibilities social networking can bring to your professional development, but had no idea where to start, this is the best mobile app to get you going in the right direction. Download Twitter for Teachers now and bring your lesson plan into the digital age.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 28, 2012
- Reg Nakoneshny
- 13.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Christmas Wreath Sewing Instructional Videos by Kinderalls
• Kinderalls Fancy Pants Sewing Instructional Videos
• School Days Sewing Instructional Videos by Kinderalls
• Teacher Tech micro blogging for education and students in the classroom
• Teachers Tech mobile learning strategies for educators and students
• Teachers Tech Professional Learning Community
• The Flipped Classroom - Create blended learning to increase student engagement
• The Teacher's Guide to iPad - Help for educators using iPads and mobile learning in their classroom
• The Teacher's Guide to iPad - Help for educators using iPads and mobile learning in their classroom LITE