TutorVideo: US Government
TutorVideo: US Government is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of US Government tutorials.
Want an on-the-go study guide for US Government?
US Government is the study of the governing bodies of the United States. The federal government of the United States is the central government entity established by the United States Constitution, which shares sovereignty over the United States with the governments of the individual U.S. states. The federal government has three branches: the legislative, executive, and judicial. Through a system of separation of powers and the system of "checks and balances," each of these branches has some authority to act on its own, some authority to regulate the other two branches, and has some of its own authority, in turn, regulated by the other branches. The policies of the federal government have a broad impact on both the domestic and foreign affairs of the United States. With TutorVideo: US Government, you have access to tutorials on topics as varied as the separation of powers and how a bill becomes law - all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
TutorVideo: US Government also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your questions and study tips with other students!
TutorVideo: US Government is part of the TutorVideo series of iPhone Applications. TutorVideo gives you on-the-go in-depth video tutorials on subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, American Government and more! If you like TutorVideo: US Government be sure to check out other apps in the series including TutorVideo: Calculus, TutorVideo: Chemistry, and TutorVideo: Biology.
== TutorVideo: US Government Features ==
- Over 20 American Government tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- The Three Branches of Government
- The Origin of the Three Branches of Government
- American Government: The Making of the President
- How a Bill Becomes a Law
- The United States Bill of Rights
- The First Ten Amendments of the Constitution
- Separation of Powers
- How We Run Our Country
- The Judicial System
- The Legislative Branch
- Government Made Easy: Executive Branch
- American Government: Six Main Presidential Powers
- The Election Process
- Federalism Versus Nationalism
- The Articles of Confederation: Before the Constitution
- Shay's Rebellion
- The Differences Between a Republic and a Democracy
- Human Rights
- How Are Laws Made
- U.S. Citizenship
- The Magna Carta
- Money: A Brief History of the U.S. Dollar
- Marbury Versus Madison
- The Electoral College
TutorVideo: US Government is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Interave Media LLC
- 0.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (9)