Tuning Oscillator ONSA - Tone Generator for Vocal and Instruments
iOS iPhone Education
"Tuning Oscillator ONSA" is a musical reference tone generator for vocal training and instrument tuning. It lets you play a reference tone for tuning by ear.
"Tuning Oscillator ONSA" can be generated a pitch tone on the scale from C1 to C8 based on the pitch of A4 (440Hz).
A desired reference pitch tone can be tuned between 420Hz and 460Hz in 1.0Hz unit.
In addtion, the musical tone can choose from four types, Sine-wave, Tuning folk, Chime and Bell.
"Tuning Oscillator ONSA" will also help of your voice training by utilizing in conjunction with our vocal pitch visualizer app, "Vocalise Scope".
- Musical tone generation on Twelve-tone equal temperament : C1 - C8
- Reference pitch adjustment : 440Hz +20/-20Hz in 1.0Hz unit.
- Plays reference tones with 4 selectable timbres. : Sine wave, tuning fork, Electric chime, Bell.
- Optimized for iPhone, Compact code size.
- Vocal training.
- Musical instrument tuning.
- Various Music-related education and training.
TOON,LLC is a company that seeks the comfort of sound environment based on our acoustic proprietary technology, and will provide tools for audio professional, sound technology, home theater installer, and anyone who loves audio and music.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.