Tremor Tracker displays real-time earthquake points on an interactive globe. Each earthquake is represented as a pin, and tapping them displays relevant data including magnitude, location, time, and tsunami warnings.
A range (last hour, day, week, or month) can be selected to display earthquakes which have happened in that time frame.
Earthquake data provided by the United States Geological Survey, Earthquakes Canada, and Geoscience Australia.
This version includes a number of features and changes, including:
1. When a point is tapped, the information view has an (i) button that loads the URL associated with that quake.
2. Added a new "Location" button. When tapped, the globe rotates to the users location. However, there is no longer a marker for the users location.
3. Fixed a bug where incorrect or blank information was displayed for a quake.
4. A new app icon!
5. Various updates for iOS 7 compatibility.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 21, 2014
- Andrew Hoyer
- 98.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (29)