Tremor Tracker displays real-time earthquake points on an interactive globe. Each earthquake is represented as a pin, and tapping them displays relevant data including magnitude, location, time, and tsunami warnings.
A range (last hour, day, week, or month) can be selected to display earthquakes which have happened in that time frame.
Earthquake data provided by the United States Geological Survey.
Version 0.2.2 has a number of changes to its interface, and behind the scenes. Thanks to the users who contributed suggestions and ideas.
- Earthquake points rearranged to include a 7.0+ magnitude category.
- Earthquake data can be posted directly to Facebook and Twitter.
- Tapping any point rotates the globe to bring the detail view near the center of the screen.
- Image and interface enhancements.
- Bug fixes, including a possible crash when ranges are selected before data is loaded.
Keep the feedback coming. Check out the Info page in the app under Contact / Support to send us an email or connect via Social Media.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 13, 2013
- Andrew Hoyer
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (13)
- 101.0 MB