TOEFL® Vocabulary Builder with AccelaStudy®
iOS Universal Education
Using AccelaStudy's intuitive flashcard-like approach on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, you can quickly expand your English vocabulary for graduate school exams, university entrance exams, professional advancement, or simply increased language proficiency. Most commonly tested vocabulary words on the TOEFL® exam are included with definitions, synonyms, and example sentences. Easily learn new terms with four different ways to study, including a powerful quiz feature which helps you test your progress and a spaced repetition mode which helps you memorize words in the shortest possible time.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master new vocabulary.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• 350 of the most commonly tested vocabulary words on the TOEFL® exam
• 700 original, illustrative sentences help you understand how each word is used in context - more than DOUBLE the example content of any similar application
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• SEARCH the entire vocabulary list to find a definition and easily scroll through all matching words
• ORGANIZE your words into an unlimited number of study sets
• Test yourself in QUIZ mode by matching a definition to one of several possible answers
• Quiz mode has Easy and Challenging levels
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study TOEFL® vocabulary while driving or jogging
• Words are grouped into and clearly identified as nouns, adjectives, and verbs
• Saves your progress between study sessions
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
TOEFL® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service which neither supports nor endorses this application.
In version 3.6, we've introduced an entirely new sync engine which is faster, more reliable, and more energy-efficient. If you are one of our users with dozens of study sets and hundreds of hours of progress, this update is for you.
Sync backs up your data in the cloud, enables you to see your study sets and progress on more than one device, and allows AccelaStudy to be shared by multiple users on a single device. The new sync engine was over 4 years in the making and we have big plans for it in future releases.
As always, thank you for using AccelaStudy. We're honored that you include our application in your learning efforts.