Timeline 3D - Create and present timelines
Timeline 3D for iOS 7 is the most simple way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
Create and present timeline charts for school, work, or home. Timeline 3D uses award-winning visual design to help you understand and present chronologies and historical events with new perspective. It is simple to use - just enter your events, add your media, and Timeline 3D will create a timeline automatically. Then, tell your story and wow your audience with interactive motion graphics that let you fly over your timeline with a 3D perspective!
* iOS 7 app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—buy once and use everywhere!
* One touch turns your events into an interactive timeline
* Present your timelines full screen and with 3D perspective
* Export Slideshows to PowerPoint and Keynote
* Use AirPlay (Apple TV required) or a cable adapter to present your timelines on larger screens or projectors directly from your iOS device
* Add images, movies, or PDFs to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Share your timelines via Dropbox or email
* Import your timelines from Timeline 3D on your Mac
* Use AirPrint to print your timelines, formatted for your paper size
TIPS & TRICKS
* Watch our tutorial movies at www.beedocs.com/ios/movies
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Swipe left or right to fly over events in a 3D presentation
* Pinch to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Swipe to delete events from your list
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, Sep 20 2013 or 9/20/2013)
* Use Dropbox to share timelines and media files between devices and your Mac
If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we want to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW: Export Slideshows to PowerPoint and Keynote!
IMPROVED: Dropbox import stability
IMPROVED: Web publishing stability
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 14, 2013
- 18.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (34)