Timeline 3D - Make and present timelines
Timeline 3D is the most simple way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
Make and present timeline charts from your events for school, work, or home. Timeline 3D uses award-winning visual design to help you understand and present chronologies and historic events with new perspective. It's simple to get started, because Timeline 3D will make a timeline automatically from your events. Then, tell your story and wow your audience with interactive motion graphics that let you fly over your timelines with a 3D perspective!
Please note: Timeline 3D is built with Apple's latest technologies and requires iOS 6 or above.
* Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—buy once and use everywhere!
* One touch turns your events into an interactive timeline
* Present your timelines full-screen and with 3D perspective
* Use AirPlay to present your timelines on large screens and projectors (Apple TV required)
* Add images or movies to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Share your timelines by email
* Import your timelines from Timeline 3D on your Mac, including media files and custom backgrounds
* Use AirPrint to quickly print your timelines, formatted for your paper size
TIPS & TRICKS
* Watch our tutorial movies at www.beedocs.com/ios/movies
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline via AirPlay
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Swipe left or right to fly-over events in a 3D presentation
* Pinch to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Swipe to delete events from your list
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, Oct 30 2012 or 10/30/2012)
* Drag Timeline 3D files on your Mac into the File Sharing section in iTunes to move them to your iOS device
SUPPORT: If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we'd love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for reporting bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org!
This release fixes a problem where photos taken with certain devices could appear incorrectly rotated in the timeline.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (24)
- 38.5 MB