The Dog and the Bone
The Dog and the Bone (a retelling of the fable by Aesop)
The Dog and the Bone is a fun and educational interactive adventure that teaches a very important lesson. The adventure is broken into three parts. The Interactive Fable tells the story of Dog who finds a lovely bone, but isn't content with just one. Every page of the fable has something with which the reader can interact, creating a fun and immersive learning experience. The Sequence Game is an interactive challenge, which tests the reader's ability to put events from the story into the correct order. The Comprehension activity tests the reader's understanding of the story by asking three multiple-choice questions. Can you get them all correct?
• Wonderfully illustrated story
• Option to hear the story by touching the text on each page
• Highlighted glossary terms that, when touched, provide pronunciations and definitions
• Fun, interactive surprises and animations
• Interactive game, which uses the iPad's accelerometer
• Original and whimsical music created by Robots and Cupcakes
The Dog and the Bone was created by TSI Graphics.
Our experienced staff of experts has an established, proven record of meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations in Editorial; Design, Art, and Photo; Composition; Project Management; and Interactive Technology. The most distinguished names in the educational industry depend on us for consistent quality, innovative solutions, and strict adherence to agreed-upon budgets and timelines.
Recommended Ages: 4–10
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2013
- TSI Graphics, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- 28.3 MB