Teachers Tech mobile learning strategies for educators and students
Help for teachers using technology in the classroom. You've just been asked by your principal to become the school "tech leader", or you've been asked to demonstrate an example of "how you used technology in your teaching", or perhaps you're just a really cool teacher who loves keeping your students engaged with exciting new lessons. Regardless of your motivations, Teachers Tech is one of the best mobile apps designed to assist teachers in the use of technology in their classrooms and their daily lives. This mobile app features "how-to" video screencasts of the most popular and useful Web 2.0 applications currently being used by educators, with step-by-step instructions on how to acquire services and use them effectively both as learning tools, collaborative devices, and resource generators. These are not the typical canned demo videos you see on so many sites.
Teacher's Tech for iPhone and iPad feature resources and news for teachers, parents and students which includes:
- Links to a growing list of over 200 Web 2.0 resources ready for you to use in the classroom including:
- Audio tools
- Animation tools
- Comic Strip generators
- Digital Storytelling
- Images and Photos
- QR Readers & Generators
- Video Tools
- Web PUblishing
- Instructional videos demonstrating basic to advanced skills in using Web Tools. New video's are being added on a weekly basis.
- Teacher's Tech Chat community connecting you with other app users
- The Teacher's Tech new channel featuring hundreds of articles of technology in education.
- Incorporated Twitter tweet box where you can message directly from the Teacher's Tech app.
About Teacher's Tech
Teacher's Tech is one of the best mobile apps designed to assist teachers in the use of technology in their classrooms and their daily lives. This mobile app features "how-to" video screencasts of the most popular and useful Web 2.0 applications currently being used by educators, with step-by-step instructions on how to acquire services and use them effectively both as learning tools, collaborative devices, and resource generators. All videos are created by teachers for teachers with examples focusing on K - 12 classroom use. Used in combination with an iPhone to VGA adapter or an Apple TV, these videos can be displayed in class directly on a TV, Projector or Smart Board right from your iPhone, iPod or iPad!
It should be noted that this app is intended to be used with aWiFi connection. Data charges may apply if using this app while connected to a cellular network.
About the authors
Teacher's Tech is created by award winning distance education teachers and Apple® Distinguished Educators who currently assisting teachers in the use of technology in the classroom.
New iOS 7 inspired user interface
Improved Video Streaming
More Video Channels with over 100 new tutorials
Over 100 new items added to the tools library
Addition of the Teachers Tech Community
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2013
- Reg Nakoneshny
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 19.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Christmas Wreath Sewing Instructional Videos by Kinderalls
• Kinderalls Fancy Pants Sewing Instructional Videos
• School Days Sewing Instructional Videos by Kinderalls
• Teacher Tech micro blogging for education and students in the classroom
• Teachers Tech Professional Learning Community
• The Flipped Classroom - Create blended learning to increase student engagement
• The Teacher's Guide to iPad - Help for educators using iPads and mobile learning in their classroom