Teachers' Pack 2
iOS iPad Education
This app is designed for teachers, therapists and speech pathologists. It contains the full versions (without In-App-Purchasing) of 15 of our educational games: Count & Match 1, Count & Match 2, Matrix Game 1, Matrix Game 2, Matrix Game 3, What's Weird 1, What's Weird 2, Complete the Series 1, Complete the Series 2, Complete the Series 3, Puzzle Me 1, Puzzle Me 2, Build a Toy 1, Build a Toy 2 and My Profession.
In addition, it contains the ability to define multiple students who are using the app, and to track the progress of each one of them on each activity. This feature was developed together with the faculty of Social Sciences at Utrecht University, Netherlands.
This app includes important activities that help develop cognitive skills, language skills, visual perception skills and fine motor skills among kids aged 2.5 - 7 years. Teachers all over the world are thrilled with the progress kids have achieved by using these essential educational activities.
1. Count & Match 1 - Learn to match equal quantities. Ages: 3.5+
2. Count & Match 2 - Learn to match a number to a quantity. Ages: 4.5+
3. Matrix Game 1 - Arrange objects in the right row and in the right column of a 2*2 matrix. Ages: 4+
4. Matrix Game 2 - Arrange objects in the right row and in the right column of a 3*3 matrix. Ages: 5+
5. Matrix Game 3 - Arrange objects in the right row and in the right column of a 3*3 matrix. Ages: 6+
6. What's Weird 1 - Select the absurd image from a group of images. Ages: 3.5+
7. What's Weird 2 - Select the absurd image from a group of images. Ages: 4.5+
8. Complete the Series 1 - Learn to create a series of objects. Ages: 3.5+
9. Complete the Series 2 - Learn to create a series of objects. Ages: 4+
10. Complete the Series 3 - Learn to create a series of objects. Ages: 4.5+
11. Puzzle Me 1 - Arrange 4 pieces to create an image. Ages: 2+
12. Puzzle Me 2 - Arrange 9 pieces to create an image. Ages: 3+
13. Build a Toy 1 - Arrange 5 pieces to create a toy. Ages: 2+
14. Build a Toy 2 - Arrange 6 pieces to create a toy. Ages: 2.5+
15. My Profession - Learn about professions. Ages: 4+
This game is one of a series of educational games for kids by MyFirstApp.com. We believe that learning, playing, exploring and experimenting is what children do best. Children are fascinated with the wonderful, exciting world around them. With the touch pads revolution a whole new world of games is evolving - opening new horizons for the very young. Thus, young children can now enjoy colorful, exciting new games, helping them acquire new cognitive and fine motor skills. MyFirstApp.com helps bringing this new and enriching world to the curious little fingers of young children.