Target Math facts app is made for kids under 10 years old. Practicing facts is very important for big number calculations. This app makes a child practice and remember all the necessary math facts in a fun way. With a theme of carnival games, kids never get bored while practicing their math facts.
Isn't remembering math facts FUN while playing shooting darts and balloons, tossing rings and throwing balls in a basketball hoop?
Test: In this mode 20 questions will be given. You answer them in the allowed time to pass the test. If you pass the test in very less time you get an achievement of excelling the test.
In this app, kids practice facts in 4 major mathematical operations like Additions, Subtractions, Multiplications and Divisions. In each section there are 10 levels with increasing difficulty. So in total there are 40 levels of math facts covered in this app.
Additions: Level 1 starts with simple one digit additions and as the levels progress kids practice various round number additions with 2 digit 3 digit and 4 digit numbers. For example in level 4 kids practice adding 2 digit round numbers and 2 digit numbers. 20 + 36 = ? In level 3 they practice algebraic additions based on fact family rules. 12 + ? = 18.
Subtractions: Just as in additions section level 1 in this section starts with single digit subtraction and as the levels progress kids practice various round number subtractions with 2 digit and 3 digit and 4 digit numbers. For example in level 4 kids practice subtracting round numbers from 2 digit numbers. 56 - 30 = ? In level 3 they practice algebraic subtractions based on fact family rules 16 - ? = 11 or ? - 7 = 5
Multiplication: In this section kids practice simple multiplication facts in the first 4 levels. In the advanced levels they practice how to multiply 1 digit numbers or round numbers by 2 digit 3 digit and 4 digit round numbers. For example in level 6 kids practice 2 digit round numbers by 1 digit numbers. 60 x 4 = ? In level 5 they learn how to find missing numbers in a multiplication sentence. 9 x ? = 54
Division: In this section kids practice simple division facts in the first few levels. Once they master basic division facts in the further levels they practice how to divide rounds number multiples by their 1 digit numbers.
Upgrading to support Retina Display
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 11, 2013
- Balabharathi.com LLC
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 18.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Mental Math Challenge Doubling And Halving
• Best Contenders Basic Operations
• Best Contenders Decimals
• Best Contenders Fractions
• Best Contenders Measurements
• Best Contenders Time And Money
• Diwali Festival Kids Activity
• Doubling And Halving
• Ganesh Chaturthi Vinayaka Chavithi
• I Can Match
• Magical Math Lite: Math is Logic
• Magical Math Tricks - Math is Logic
• Math Contenders "Time & Money"
• Math Contenders Basic Operations Lite
• Math Contenders Decimals Lite
• Math Contenders Fractions Lite
• Math Contenders Time And Money Lite
• Math Contenders: "Basic Operations"
• Math Contenders: "Decimals"
• Math Contenders: "Fractions"
• Math Rush
• Math Rush Decimals
• MemorIQ Matching Game Challenge
• MemoriQ Matching Game Challenge Lite
• Mental Math Challenge Add and Subtract
• Multiply And Divide Mental Math Challenge
• Panchangam for any place
• Phonics Hand Writing And Spellings
• Phonics Writing And Spellings Lite
• Preschool Numbers
• Preschool Numbers Lite
• Preschool Phonics
• Preschool Phonics Lite
• Primer Blast Lite: Grade1 & 2
• Primer Blast: Grade 1 & 2
• Quiz My Grammar (Improve your grammar skills)
• Quiz My Grammar Lite
• Quiz My Grammar- Parts of Speech
• Satyanarayana Pooja
• Space Fireworks
• Spelling Doll-I Improve your spelling power
• Trace Gujarati and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Hindi Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Kannada and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Malayalam and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Marathi And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Punjab and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Sanskrit And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace TamilAlphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Telugu and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• What Word Is It?