This app was removed from the App Store.
Tap And Learn
iOS Universal Education
* * * 66% off for a limited time! Only 99c * * *
Tap And Learn is a fun way for babies and toddlers to learn about:
* To hear actual audio clips from the app please visit our website at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone and click on Tap And Learn. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of all sample audio clips. This will give you a good idea of what to expect from this app.
* If you're having any issues with audio please visit http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone and click Support on the top menu which will guide you through the process of trouble-shooting and correcting any issues you may have. Audio problems are usually a result of the audio turned way down but the ringer is turned fully up. They are 2 separate audio levels. Visit the website for support on this issue.
* We are in the process of creating videos of all our apps so you can truly get a feel for the app before you even buy it, and will be able to determine the level of quality for yourself. Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter to find out when these will be available.
The app has various themes, making the learning experience fun, colorful and engaging to young ones. Choose between:
- Wooden Blocks
- Trees & Nature
- Fish & Ocean
Within each area (i.e. Letters, Numbers, etc.) choose the learning method:
- Audio, to tap and hear the object (letter, number, etc.)
- Object, to tap and see the object (letter, shape, etc.)
- Game, to get asked to tap an objects with feedback if correct or incorrect.
We're always listening, and look forward to your feedback on how we can improve the Tap And Learn app. If you're looking for something, please email us instead of leaving a negative review. We can respond to emails but do not know who reviews come from.
Remember to look out for our other kids' apps on iTunes and at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone.
Robert Meier is a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended ages: 1-5