To become good at math, the key is to practice. "Table Out!" allows kids (and adults) to practice times tables, in American English and Latinoamerican Spanish, in a fun and interactive way.
"Table Out!" is divided into two sections:
- Times tables: This section will allow you to practice time tables from 1 to 24. You can choose the time table you would like to practice. Once selected, you will see and listen the time table to help you to memorize it.
- Exercises. This section allows you to practice the times tables. Each exercise will present randomnly generated questions, with four options, for you to answer.
The objective of the exercise is to get as many points as possible from answering the questions correctly, within a time limit. Points based on the total of digits involved in the question will be awarded to the player if it's answered correctly. After the third consecutive correct answer, the points will be multiplied by 2. The multiplier will be adding up by one for each consecutive correct answer until it arrives to 10. If the question is answered in a wrong way, the score will be subtracted by 1. The multiplier rule is also used with the incorrect answers. Each question has its own time limit. If the player did not answer the question before the time expires, it will be considered as incorrect.
Before beginning each exercise, the following options can be selected:
- Soundtrack: The game will have background music.
- Increase level: If the option is selected, the first operator will change from the selected table to 24. Otherwise, the first operand is always the selected table.
- Increasing difficulty: If the option is selected, the second operand will change from 1 to 24. Otherwise, the second operand will change from 1 to 12.
- Time: The exercise will have 1:00, 3:00, 5:00, or 10:00 minutes as time limit.
After you finish the exercise, a score list will be shown. This page will present the total answered questions, the number of correct and incorrect answers, the consecutive maximum number of correct and incorrect a answers, and the total score of the player. The player can track his/her results with the high score board.
- Support for iPhone 5.
- Better selection of exercises when 'Increase level' or 'Increase difficulty' options are used.
- New color scheme.
- A new original song as background music (optional).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 24, 2012
- Eduardo Godinez
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 44.5 MB