SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet for iPad
**Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner**
Are you ready to go on an around the world, ABC adventure? With the “SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet” app for iPad, your child can do just that while playing a comprehensive collection of five interactive literacy games that help build strategies and skills to master the alphabet! With each game hosted by a different Super Reader, your child will be introduced to uppercase and lowercase letters, the order of the alphabet, common letter sounds and writing letters in fun and exciting ways!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER SAFARI
Go on a lickety letter safari with Alpha Pig by identifying letters in the jungle and taking pictures of safari wildlife from A to Z!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S UNDER THE SEA SOUNDS
Swim under the sea with Princess Presto while matching all twenty-six letters to their sounds to form words!
SUPER WHY’S Z MARKS THE SPOT
Help Super Why follow the alphabet trail in ancient Egypt from A to Z, by connecting the dotted letters on an interactive map to reveal special treasures!
WONDER RED’S LET’S LETTER FLY
Fly around the world with Wonder Red in her Why Flyer collecting treasures in her Wonder Words Basket, while practicing with common letter sounds and objects that begin with them!
WOOFSTER’S GOLDEN LETTER BONES
Collect all of the golden letter bones with Woofster in the Wild West by writing all twenty-six letters of the alphabet in uppercase and lowercase!
MAP OF THE WORLD STICKER ACTIVITY
Earn over 400 themed souvenir stickers that you can use to decorate 8 themed backgrounds around the world! You can also save your pictures to share with family and friends.
Watch and sing-along with four alphabet themed music videos that expose your child to all twenty-six letters!
CHILD PROGRESS TRACKER
Track your child’s progress in identifying letter names and letter sounds in Alpha Pig and Princess Presto’s games.
ABOUT SUPER WHY
SUPER WHY, the breakthrough preschool TV series on PBS KIDS, is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
ABOUT OUT OF THE BLUE DIGITAL
Out of the Blue Digital is a division of Out of the Blue Enterprises, a leader in children's educational entertainment.
Adjustments made to help with any audio issues and iOS 8 updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2014
- PBS KIDS
- 164.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (234)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• All Aboard the Dinosaur Train!
• Arthur's Big App
• Caillou Let's Pretend
• Cookie Monster's Challenge
• Cyberchase 3D Builder
• CyberChase Shape Quest!
• Daniel Tiger's Grr-ific Feelings
• Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night
• Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Play at Home with Daniel
• Dinosaur Train A to Z
• Dinosaur Train Classic in the Jurassic, Jr.!
• Dinosaur Train Mesozoic Math Adventures
• FETCH! LUNCH RUSH
• Fizzy's Lunch Lab Fresh Pick
• Fizzy's Lunch Lab: Hectic Harvest
• Lazoo Art Box
• Martha Speaks Story Maker
• Martha Speaks Word Spinner
• Odd Squad: Blob Chase
• PBS KIDS Photo Factory
• PBS KIDS Super Vision
• PBS KIDS Video
• PBS Parents Play & Learn
• PBS Parents Play & Learn HD
• Peg + Cat Big Gig
• Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem
• Plum's Photo Hunt
• Sid the Science Kid Read & Play
• Sid the Science Kid Read & Play for iPad
• Sid's Science Fair
• SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet
• SUPER WHY Alpha Boost!
• SUPER WHY Paint!
• SUPER WHY Phonics Fair
• SUPER WHY Phonics Fair for iPad
• SUPER WHY!
• SUPER WHY! for iPad
• Super WHY! The Power to Read!
• The Electric Company Party Game: Lost on Prankster Planet
• Thomas & Friends Watch and Play
• Wild Kratts Creature Math
• Wild Kratts Creature Power
• Wild Kratts World Adventure
• WordGirl Superhero Training
• WordWorld Tales