Sporty's Learn To Fly Course
Sporty’s award-winning Complete Learn to Fly Course is now available for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch!
For the cost of a single flight lesson, Sporty’s Learn to Fly course will save you time and money earning your pilot certificate. This is not a weekend “cram course” or a boring ground school lecture on video. It is a comprehensive flight-training companion designed to make your lessons more efficient, more complete and more fun. We operate our own flight school at Sporty’s, so we know your time and money are precious. Invest in a course that saves you both. There is nothing extra to buy—just add flight instructor!
Includes Private, Recreational and Sport Pilot training modules.
Sporty’s Complete Learn to Fly Course features:
• Video Training
- over 18 hours of engaging video, shot in and around airplanes, and enhanced with 3D motion graphics
- broken down into individual segments, allowing you to progress one step at a time
- either stream the video when you have internet access, or save individual segments for offline viewing
• Written Test Prep
- Learning mode-> create custom review sessions by selecting categories to study and review, with both questions and detailed explanations
- Flashcard mode -> review key concepts and objectives in self-graded study session
- Test mode -> take a simulated exam, with the time limit and mix of questions like the FAA test
- A detailed history of all test prep sessions is saved in the Progress Reports, allowing you to review each question, answer and explanation at any time.
• Interactive Maneuvers Guide
- provides step-by-step instructions on performing maneuvers required for each checkride
- includes a 3D animation of each maneuver to help you visualize how each is to be performed prior to your flight
• Interactive Practical Test Standards
-includes the full FAA PTS for Sport, Recreational and Private Pilot
-each item is cross-referenced to the appropriate video segment, allowing for a fast and in-depth review
• Training Course Outline
- lesson by lesson syllabus to guide you and your instructor through your flight training
• Triple Guarantee means you'll pass all three tests to earn your license or we'll refund your money in full.
• Award-winning video shot in and around airplanes—not a classroom.
• Incredible 3D animations explain complicated subjects.
• Air Facts segments with legendary author Richard L. Collins.
• Written Test Endorsement available right from the course.
• Practical Test Standards cross-referenced to the video.
• Training Course Outline offers a complete, lesson-by-lesson syllabus.
• Modular approach includes Private, Recreational and Sport Pilot materials.
• Earn FAA WINGS credit and save on your insurance.
• Always up to date video means you learn the latest information.
Includes support for iCloud syncing, allowing you to keep your video progress and test scores synced across multiple iOS devices.
Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2013
- Sporty's Pilot Shop
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (80)
- 81.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Air Facts Journal
• Airborne Radar
• Airspace Review
• EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2013
• Flight Review
• Flying the Aspen Evolution
• Flying with ForeFlight
• Garmin G1000 Checkout
• IFR Communications
• Instrument Proficiency Check
• Richard L. Collins' Advanced Fall Weather Flying
• Richard L. Collins' Advanced Spring Weather Flying
• Richard L. Collins' Advanced Summer Weather Flying
• Richard L. Collins' Advanced Winter Weather Flying
• SUN 'n FUN 2013
• So You Want To Fly Gliders
• So You Want To Fly Helicopters
• So You Want To Fly Seaplanes
• So You Want To Fly Twins
• Sporty's E6B
• Sporty's Instrument Rating Course
• Study Buddy Test Prep (FAA Commercial Pilot)
• Study Buddy Test Prep (FAA Instrument Pilot)
• Study Buddy Test Prep (FAA Private Pilot)
• Study Buddy Test Prep (FAA Recreational Pilot)
• Study Buddy Test Prep (FAA Sport Pilot)
• Takeoffs And Landings
• VFR Pilot Communications
• WAAS Approaches: Garmin 430W
• WAAS Approaches: Garmin G1000
• WAI Conference 2013