Spelling Hero - custom lists and tests
The Complete Spelling List for all Spelling Bee Contest Preparations!
Spelling Heroes is the most complete spelling list to practice for school bees, regional bees, and for anyone aspiring to the highest ranks of the National Spelling Bee.
Do you need help preparing for the National Spelling Bee?
- You have the best possible tool!
If you are skeptical about studying with anything other than the dictionary, we recommend that you use our Spelling Hero App to start improving your word bank for the 2012 National Spelling Bee!
The Spelling Hero App provides definitions and their correct pronunciation. Word pronunciations using our recorded audio files are embedded in our app to deliver the words the way they should sound -- so you do not have to rely on the dictionary or search for each word on the internet.
With Spelling Hero, a solid word foundation is at your fingertips with the tap on a card!
Our Spelling Hero styled "Learning Flashcards" is better than any other traditional workbook and dictionary study methods. It provides a constant mobile companion, spelling guide and a kit that tracks your progress - word by word.
Words can be marked as favorite and incorrectly spelled words will be tagged for future improvement and practice.
Our word lists are constantly updated and are comprehensive and suitable for most spelling bees - including National Spelling Bee, North South Foundation Spelling Competition, UIL Spelling Competition, various school bees, county bees, regional bees, state bees, and hometown spelling competitions.
The Spelling Hero word list includes challenging words from Paideia, the Consolidated Word List (CWL), and regional and national bees since the 1970s while the bulk of the more difficult words include Scripps' Consolidated Word List (CWL) with all the words including their pronunciations, definitions, and etymology!
1. Over 2,000 words sorted by various levels: beginner (Grades 1-3), intermediate (Grade 4-6) and advanced (Grades 7-8).
2. Pronunciations, definitions, and etymology included.
3. Search any word list.
4. Add to favorites and use your favorites list to create custom lists.
5. Points to track every word you see, practice and test.
6. Global High Scores.
spelling, spelling games, spelling friends, GRE, SAT, spelling bee, national bee, CWL, regional bee
- iPhone 5 support
- Bug fixes related to wifi issue
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 19, 2013
- TapToLearn Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (100)
- 61.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Edu App Center
• Elements App - Chemistry Periodic Table
• Flashcards App
• Flashcards App HD
• Fractions App By Tap To Learn
• GRE Flash Cards App
• GRE Flash Cards HD
• Grammar App by Tap To Learn
• Grammar Games by Tap To Learn
• Graphs By Tap To Learn
• Math Bingo Games - A Racing Game for Kids by Tap To Learn
• Math Chicken - Number Line
• Math Games - Astro Math Practice Factors and Multiplication
• Math Games - Chicken Run by Tap To Learn
• Math Monsters - Bingo
• Math Vs Zombies - Math Games Grade K - 5
• Measure Length - Tiny Chicken
• Measure Time and Length
• Ninja Chicken - Tiny Chicken learns Prime Numbers
• Rindin Story Book and Game
• Roman Numbers Game
• Roots to Words
• Sort the Fractions
• Spell + Friends by Tap To Learn
• Spell Games by Tap To Learn
• Spelling Hero Advanced - Pronunciation and Review
• Spelling Hero Game
• Spelling Test
• Spelling Test Schools
• Tiny Chicken Learns Currency : Farmers Market
• Tiny Chicken Learns Rounding Numbers
• Tiny Chicken learns math
• Tiny Countries
• Tiny Fractions
• Tiny Run
• Wake the Rooster by Telling Time : Tiny Chicken