Spelling Doll-I Improve your spelling power
Spelling Doll-I is designed for 4th and 5th graders who are preparing for spelling competitions.
Balabharathi language specialists went through most of the 3rd and 4th grade resources and collected 500 frequently
used words to build this app.
*You will know how exactly kid is doing by looking at dashboard/main page
Kids will learn 500+ words in 25 lists, each level has up to 20 words. You will see a medal after you complete reading each list, after completing each spelling test and after completing vocabulary test. Difficulty will increase from list1 to list25.
*Multi user friendly
Designed to use 3 different users, it will maintain 3 separate scores/medals for each user. It will prompt your user name and lets you enter your own name.
*Take anywhere any time
Network connection is not required once it is downloaded and installed. All words reside inside the app so you can take this app where ever you go with out worrying about the network connection.
*Each word has a clear audio which can be repeated. Spelling of each word will be spelled letter by letter which makes it easy for the child to remember spellings. Touching a letter will play the sound of the letter, repeat button will replay the audio. Light background music will motivate kid to spend more time with the app and complete more lists.
*Specially designed for iPad and other tablets.
*Dedicated to Improve:
We will constantly add improvements or fix any bug you report in future. We will update the wordlists every month by adding a new word list or updating existing lists.
*Specially designed for 4th and 5th graders: For 6th and 7th graders download Spelling Doll-II and for 8 and 9th graders download Spelling Doll-III
This app has 3 sections.
Section1: This will let you browse and learn all the words with audio for each word and full spelling spelled by a cute character.
Section2: This section will check your spelling ability. There will be spellings test for each word list. Kids will learn meaning of the each word while they check their spelling ability.
Section2: This section will check your vocabulary power. Our animated doll will spell out a word and gives you 4 choices to find the correct meaning of each word.
If you have any questions or problems related to our app, please email to email@example.com.
Audio is changed to American accent upon popular request
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 25, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2)
- 32.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Best Contenders Basic Operations
• Best Contenders Decimals
• Best Contenders Fractions
• Best Contenders Measurements
• Best Contenders Time And Money
• Diwali Festival Kids Activity
• Doubling And Halving
• Ganesh Chaturthi Vinayaka Chavithi
• I Can Match
• Magical Math Lite: Math is Logic
• Magical Math Tricks - Math is Logic
• Math Contenders "Time & Money"
• Math Contenders Basic Operations Lite
• Math Contenders Decimals Lite
• Math Contenders Fractions Lite
• Math Contenders Time And Money Lite
• Math Contenders: "Basic Operations"
• Math Contenders: "Decimals"
• Math Contenders: "Fractions"
• Math Rush
• Math Rush Decimals
• MemorIQ Matching Game Challenge
• MemoriQ Matching Game Challenge Lite
• Mental Math Challenge Add and Subtract
• Mental Math Challenge Doubling And Halving
• Multiply And Divide Mental Math Challenge
• Panchangam for any place
• Phonics Hand Writing And Spellings
• Phonics Writing And Spellings Lite
• Preschool Numbers
• Preschool Numbers Lite
• Preschool Phonics
• Preschool Phonics Lite
• Primer Blast Lite: Grade1 & 2
• Primer Blast: Grade 1 & 2
• Quiz My Grammar (Improve your grammar skills)
• Quiz My Grammar Lite
• Quiz My Grammar- Parts of Speech
• Satyanarayana Pooja
• Space Fireworks
• Target Math
• Trace Gujarati and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Hindi Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Kannada and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Malayalam and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Marathi And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Punjab and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Sanskrit And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace TamilAlphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Telugu and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• What Word Is It?