App uses Romaji, or romanization of Japanese. Some of the English translations aren't exactly literal. They give the meaning of the whole sentence in a natural way. When you click on the row , you'll hear the pronunciation.
The voice model is Yuu Gotoh, who is a voice actress in Tokyo, Japan.
- Advertisement is removed right after purchase full version.
- Having survival phrases.
- Cover almost phrases/words for traveller
- Fix minor bug
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 23, 2013
- Rainbow Learn
- 32.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• American English
• American English in Videos
• Corloring Books
• ESL Reading Comprehension
• English Alphabet Blocks
• English Clever Courses
• English Conversation Videos
• English Conversation for the Beginners
• English Conversation for the Intermediate
• English Grammar In Express: Active and Passive
• English Grammar In Express: Articles
• English Grammar In Express: Cause Analysis
• English Grammar In Express: Degrees
• English Grammar In Express: Part Of Speech
• English Grammar In Express: Super Edition
• English Grammar in Express: Pro Edition
• English Grammar!
• English Stories for kids
• Fairy Tales for Children
• French Visual Dictionary
• Fun English Lessons
• Kid Play Puzzle HD
• Medical Expert!
• Ocean's Animals
• Pirate Return HD
• Study in USA Guide with Voices&Script
• TOEFL Lectures
• TOEFL Listening Discussion
• TOEIC Test
• TOEIC Vocabulary Quiz
• TOP PodCast Player (online radio streaming of many channels)