British Council's first pronunciation chart for learners and teachers worldwide.
*Pure vowels are arranged the same way as in the IPA chart: according to mouth shape (left to right, lips wide / round - top to bottom, jaw closed / open).
* Diphthongs are grouped in rows according to their second sound.
We hope you enjoy using this chart.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or ideas for future versions.
Updated with iOS 5 compatibility
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2011
- British Council
- 8.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (19)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (30)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Big City Small World Podcasts
• IELTS 1001 ways
• Language Learning Aptitude Test
• Learn English with Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge
• LearnEnglish Audio & Video
• LearnEnglish Elementary Podcasts
• LearnEnglish for Taxi Drivers
• LearnEnglish Grammar (UK Edition)
• LearnEnglish Grammar (US Edition)
• LearnEnglish GREAT Videos
• LearnEnglish Kids: Phonics Stories
• LearnEnglish Kids: Phonics Stories (School Edition)
• LearnEnglish Kids: Playtime
• LearnEnglish Sports World
• MyWordBook 2
• Premier Skills International
• Premier Skills Spanish