Sorting 2D Shapes Venn Diagram
Sort a variety of 2D shapes on a Venn diagram.
Sort by one or two conditions.
Sort triangles - scalene, equilateral and isosceles. Sort quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, heptagons and octagons, as well as parallelograms, rhombus, kites and trapeziums.
Also sort according to a shapes properties such as acute, obtuse, reflex or right angles and symmetry or whether it is a regular shape.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2013
- Mathsframe Ltda.
- 8.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Balancing Calculations
• Balancing scales - convert between g and kg
• Balancing Scales g and kg
• Bubble Pop Multiplication
• Bubble Pop Multiplication Free
• Bubble Pop Number Bonds
• Bubble Pop Number Bonds Free
• Capacity Word Problems
• Carroll Sort Numbers
• Crystal Crash Maths
• Difference using an unmarked number line
• Number Facts - Beat the clock
• Placing Numbers on a Number Line
• Reading Scales
• Sorting 2D Shapes Carroll Diagram
• Sorting 3D Shapes Carroll Diagram
• Sorting 3D Shapes Venn Diagram
• Venn sort numbers