Simple Chinese for Autumn
This fall version of Simple Chinese (simplified) will teach you to speak Chinese sentences related to autumn.
You can learn 10 simple sentences via their sound clips and pin-yin versions.
A poem "Thinking of You" is provided as a special module. The poem was written by Su Shi (1037 – 1101), a famous poet in Song Dynasty. The song version of this poem was performed by Teresa Teng(1953 – 1995) and Faye Wang. Their songs "但愿人长久" and "明月几时有" could be easily found on YouTube.
Enjoy learning Chinese in fall and feel free to send me any comments.
Note: Regarding the poem, one of the sentences "又恐琼楼玉宇" is "唯恐琼楼玉宇" in traditional Chinese version. Teresa and Faye used the latter version of this sentence in their songs. Additionally, the right pronunciation of "绮“ is qǐ instead of yǐ. See also "低绮户" in the songs.
1)Part of Teresa Teng's song was added in poem module.
2)Portrait orientation only.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 01, 2013
- Yan Zhang
- 4.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1st Grade High Frequency Words
• Chinese Flashcards Set I-II
• Chinese New Year Eve Dinner
• Chinese Opposites
• Chinese Word Test
• First Grade Challenge Words
• Learn Chinese from popular luxury brands
• Letter to Santa - A kid Chinese learning book
• Mandarin Pin Yin
• Simple Chinese for Autumn -- Small Quizzes
• Simple Chinese for travelers
• Times Table in Chinese
• Traditional Chinese Flashcards
• Traditional Chinese Word Test