Sight Words Free EYFS and KS1
Fully interactive educational game that supports the UK National Curriculum EYFS and Key Stage 1 target of 100 sight words before Key Stage 2.
Lessen the homework battles with this easy to use, fun app. Since it's creation, our children are now eager to practice their 'Sight Words' on daddy's phone at any time!
This is the free version, which contains 20 words. If you like it, please consider purchasing the full version, which includes all 100 words.
- 20 words split into 2 easily digestible groups.
- Ability to change text and background colours for SEN children.
- Each word is fully voiced, which is easily turned off or on.
- Each set of words are presented in a random manner to prevent 'parrot fashion' memory reading.
- Passive and interactive learning modes.
To celebrate the release of Sight Words Level 2 and Phonics Challenge, enjoy this free update.
New in this version
- Increased speech quality
- Small visual tweaks
- Under the hood performance tuning
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 12, 2013
- Gerald Gibson
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 2.5 MB