Show Me… is a receptive and expressive language task developed by Speech-Language Pathologists to improve speech production, auditory comprehension, vocabulary and basic concepts in a forced-choice (FO2) format.
Children learn animal names, verbs, and early concepts such as over/under, happy/sad. They respond with a tap on the screen to answer the "Show Me" prompt. Great for early language development or children with speech-language disorders with target language age between 2-8 years.
A clear speech model is presented for the child to imitate and they can record and play back their own speech. The clinician can choose from three scoring methods. 1. Score each response as correct, distorted or incorrect. 2. Score responses as correct, distorted, substituted, or omitted. 3. Score productions based on whether they are spontaneously correct/incorrect or imitatively correct/incorrect.
This app uses the content from the Show Me game from LocuTour’s Look, Listen, and Learn Language CD. There are 30 words in each of three categories: Animals, Contrasts, and Verbs.
Updated for new phones.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 07, 2014
- Learning Fundamentals, Inc.
- 32.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• And, Or, But… Following Simple Directions
• Artic Practice
• Articulation IV
• Articulation IV: L
• Articulation IV: R
• Articulation IV: S
• Articulation IV: Th
• Catch of the Day: A Number Search Activity
• Escuchar y Repetir — Spanish Phonology
• FAA Glossaries
• Favorite Words
• Indicar… Colores, Números y Formas
• IPA for SLPs
• Learning Sight Words
• Look! Listen! and Learn Language! - Word Practice
• Minimal Pairs
• Pictures for SLPs and Special Education Teachers
• Reading Comprehension at the Paragraph Level
• Reading for Details I
• Reading for Details II
• Reading for Details: Stories for Early Reading
• Show Me… Actions
• Show Me… Animals, Food, and More
• Show Me… Colors, Numbers, and Shapes
• Show Me… People, Places, and Things
• Show Me… Social
• Train Talk!
• Who, What, When, Where, Why
• Wild, Woolly, Wonderful Critters
• ¡Animales Fantásticos!