LDS Interpreter-35 Language Scriptures SideBySide
iOS Universal Education
LDS Interpreter is the best multi-lingual scripture study tool in the world! Whether you are preparing for, currently serving, or have just returned home from a mission, this app is for you! We built this app so that missionaries can learn and study more effectively.
We have been hard at work on several new features and are very proud that version 7.0 is finally ready. This version includes the following new features:
- A complete redesign of the app that makes the experience much more enjoyable on iOS 7.
- Drastically improved annotation tools. You can now highlight and take notes on any piece of text, no matter how large or small.
- Improved navigation menu. You can now navigate through the entire Quad without leaving the reading view.
- Audio is included for free! We have support for scripture audio in English, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- A free translation service that lets you get the translation of a selected word or phrase right from the app.
- The addition of the Turkish Book of Mormon!
- The addition of the Bible in Italian!
- Dozens of fixes for content related issues. Please re-download the content if you have noticed any issues with chapter headings.
- Support for content in the following languages:
- English - Quad
- Svenska (Swedish) - Triple
- Tonga (Tonga) - Triple
- Deutsch (German) - Quad
- Norsk (Norwegian) - Triple
- Español (Spanish) - Quad
- Français (French) - Quad
- Nederlands (Dutch) - Triple
- Dansk (Danish) - Triple
- Suomi (Finnish) - Triple
- Português (Portuguese) - Quad
- Magyar (Hungarian) - Triple
- Italiano (Italian) - Quad
- Japanese (with furigana) - Triple
- Chinese - Triple
- Korean - Triple
- Arabic - Bible
- Greek - Bible
- Samoan - Triple
- Česky - Triple
- Kreyòl Ayisyen - Triple
- Mongolian - Triple
- Shqip - Triple
- Română - Triple
- Russian - Triple
- Ukranian - Triple
- Tiếng Việt - Triple
- Ilokano - Triple
- Icelandic - Triple
- Estonian - Triple
- Indonesian - Triple
- Cebuano - Triple
- Tagalog - Triple
- Thai - Triple
- Turkish - Book of Mormon
New feature! We got an email a few days ago asking for the ability to add multiple windows in the app, so we made it happen. We have added the ability to add additional windows to the app so that you can keep track of multiple different locations at once. Its kind of similar to bookmarks, but more like opening a new tab in Safari.
We hope you enjoy it! Stay tuned for more features to come, we're just getting started.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feature requests.