iOS iPad Education
Phonics Inventory™ (formerly known as Scholastic Phonics Inventory) remains the same digital assessment tool that measures decoding and sight word reading fluency in fewer than 10 minutes.
PI can be used as a universal screener, or placement into a Tier II or III intervention, as well as a progress monitoring tool.
NOW our customers can administer PI on iPads to assess foundational reading skills for grades 3 - 12+.
With PI, students' accuracy and fluency are measured in less than 10 minutes:
1. Practice tests measure touchscreen speed/ability.
2. Letter recognition assess students' recognition of lower-case letters.
3. Sight word recognition measure students' knowledge of high-frequency sight-words.
4. Non-Word decoding tests assess students' decoding skills.
- A VALIDATED measure of decoding and sight word fluency
- fast and scaleable
- perfect for RTI
PI for iPad is available to all System 44 Next Generation customers.
Optimizations and bug fixes