SAT TestBank! English & Math Test Prep Questions
iOS Universal Education
SAT TestBank (with 2,488 questions) is 100% FREE to download & test drive. Upgrade to unlimited access for only 99 cents!
The #1 SAT Prep Testing System
The ONLY app with PERFECT-score SAT questions!
Our authors achieved PERFECT scores on the SAT! Our TestBank will help YOU maximize your SAT score.
Featured "What's HOT by Apple."
• New! See YOUR personal SAT Ranking vs. other students.
It's all in ONE app! SAT TestBank practice questions for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch is now in one app! Math, English grammar, and sentence completion subjects are fully covered by our PERFECT-Score authors.
• Complete rationale for EVERY question. Understand "why" an answer is correct.
• Johns Hopkins provides full funding so that every student at Dunbar High School (Baltimore, Maryland) receives our SAT TestBank Software. We know SAT Prep!
• Performance Statistics: Track your strengths and weaknesses.
• Customized Testing Options (all or targeted subjects).
• Adaptive Learning Technology: Re-calibrates, based on your performance.
• Seen Least Option: Avoid repeating questions.
• Missed Most Option: Review questions you missed most often.
• Favorite Option: Flag specific questions for review later.
• Retake entire test or only missed questions: Maximum retention.
• Test-taking advice, tips, and strategies: You'll be prepared.
• Frequent Updates: Help you stay up on the latest material.
You may upgrade to unlimited use by three subscription options:
• $.99/week - TestBank Questions for ALL Exams
• $2.99/month - TestBank Questions for ALL Exams
• $29.99/year - TestBank Questions for ALL Exams
ADAPTIVE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: Your TestBank is continually re-calibrated every time you answer a question, based on your personal performance.
• Mock SAT Prep Questions
100% multiple choice questions along with guideline answers focusing on every subject area. Practicing these questions will greatly reduce your risk of encountering surprises on exam day.
• Rationale given for every single question
Explanations and rationale provided for every question. This makes TestBank a truly stand-alone program.
• You choose which subjects to study
Depending on your learning needs, you can decide to take a specific number of questions randomly selected from ALL of the subject areas, any COMBINATION of the subjects, or an INDIVIDUAL subject.
• The order of the QUESTIONS is always scrambled.
TestBank keeps you on your toes. Become a better test taker, creating confidence in the materials learned.
• The order of the ANSWERS is always scrambled.
Forces you to read/understand each answer choice instead of remembering which answer is correct based on its order.
• Your performance is tracked.
Your performance is displayed when you open the app, allowing you to track your progress and target your studies. TestBank tracks your cumulative performance, overall and by subject area.
• Questions Seen Least
TestBank knows which questions you have seen/answered the least often. When you choose this option, the questions that you have seen the least number of times will display first.
• Questions Missed Most
After using TestBank for a while, you can focus on the questions that you have missed most often.
We love hearing from you!
Allen Resources | Since 1993
Allen Prep is not affiliated with Kaplan, Prep4ACT, Play2Prep, Ready4, SAT Up, SATFlash, MyPrepPal, Knowji, Vocabulary Genius, Varsity Tutors, ACT Up, Mastery, Mindsnacks, Magoosh, Khan Academy or ScoreBeyond.
Prices may vary by location/country. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• 7-Day Free Trial - Test drive the entire app
• Performance improvements
• Squashed a bug
• Back-end updates
We would love to hear from you! Contact us anytime:
Allen Resources, Inc. | Since 1993