SAT by Dictionary.com
Trusted Content From Dictionary.com!
A #1 App In Apple's Education Category
Play fun and addicting games, master the 500 most common SAT words in 10 minutes a day or less, boost your vocabulary, and get smarter with this app.
Enjoy the best of all worlds: SAT vocabulary words from the experts at Dictionary.com, mixed with amazing, fun gaming mechanics. Game types will acquaint you with what to expect on the SAT verbal section: Word Meanings, Antonyms, and Sentence Completion.
Install this app now to ace the test, or to give your English vocabulary a boost!
TOP SECRET: Dictionary.com says this is a MUST-HAVE game app for high school students, word lovers, and ESL students. Enjoy!
- Learn 500 of the most frequently tested words on the SAT and ACT
- Play fast and addicting games - master words in just 10 minutes a day
- Get expert-level test-taking tips and secrets from Dictionary.com
- Play games, earn badges, unlock content and accomplish goals
- Track your personal progress against test date or any date of your choice
- Receive personal learning goals based on your own daily game performance
- Review flashcards to practice words and definitions at your own pace (great for ESL!)
- Play 3 game types found in the SAT: Word Meanings, Antonyms, Sentence Completion
- Get great scores on your SAT and ACT test, or simply dazzle your friends by sounding smarter
- Works OFFLINE!
For support, please contact email@example.com.
This SAT game app includes options to share content via social media.
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- Updated word lists
- New gameplay animations
- Misc. bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 18, 2013
- Dictionary.com, LLC
- 4.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (62)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (115)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus
• Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus for iPad
• Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus Premium
• Dictionary.com Premium Dictionary & Thesaurus for iPad
• Flashcards by Dictionary.com
• Thesaurus Rex by Dictionary.com
• Word Dynamo - Flashcards & Word Games by Dictionary.com