This app was removed from the App Store.
RyeBooks: The Journey to the West - Part 2
iOS Universal Education
★★The totaly redesigned app of the story:The Journey to the West
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Rye_Studio
Watch demo videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ryeapp
Link for all our apps on App Store: http://bit.ly/Rye_Studio
Email Support: email@example.com
- What’s New in version 4.1:
1. Totally new designed user interface, sophisticated image effect will enjoy your eyes with film-like pictures. Added animation and funny interaction will refresh your reading experience.
2. Added Pinyin phonetic features for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Cantonese,allowing you to make progress in language knowledge through extracurricular reading.
(Japanese phonetic notation will be provided in next release).
3. Added custom display feature of story text. You can drag the story text freely in screen according to your reading need,or hide it to better enjoy illustrations. The combination of pictures and stories makes your reading fascinating.
4. Added full-story reading mode in reading interface, allowing you to read full story in multiple languages in plain text mode.
5. Improved the recording mode with father, mother and child recording modes. Now you can have the exclusive audio books together with family.
6. Improved stories sharing feature. You can share the stories with friends via E-mail, Twitter, Facebook and Sina Weibo, etc. Also you can choose to join our mail list, to get notification the first time when our new apps are ready for sale or for promotion.
7. Improved the background technology. The end page has been updated, click on a story icon, if you have already installed this app, you can just start reading. You can also switch among different stories.
(This feature requires the support of our apps' latest V4.0.If you have not installed, the page will automatically switch to App Store for download.)
@jaaronfarr: These Chinese-Japanese-English eBooks are exactly what we've been looking for! The stories are classic. The art is superb. But best of all are the language features. Very much hoping many more of these multi-lingual books become available.
@alitek: it's a classics story for the children,20 years ago i enjoy this story very much,now my daughter enjoy it too.
@lilali1: very nice artwork and very good voice,my kid was very willing to reading this,thanks!
Rye Studio’s main focus is on developing teaching methods for children, mainly through audio Books and interesting games. We’ve selected the most widely known fairy tales and stories from all over the world, and presented them with lovely pictures and music, to enable children to develop the habit of reading wherever they are. Apart from that, based on the children’s age and learning level, we’ve also created some entertaining games, for them to play and learn from at the same time. We also plan to keep improving our teaching materials, in order to provide the best products for our customers.
★ Available in English,Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese.
★ Universal Apps,also with high-resolution illustrations to support iPhone 4
★ Buy once, and run on all your device!
Easy to use, especially for toddlers
★ Stories are illustrated with interesting pictures with brightly colored cartoon figures to help children develop an interest in reading.
★ Professional audio narration in English,Chinese,Japanese.
★ Sleeping Mode:Best bed-time stories also with soft background music
Fix bug for English narration.