Learn Russian Audio FlashCards
Learn over 4,400 Russian words! - Yes! that's right, 4,400! And each and every one with native speaker audio.. Includes flashcards and exercises.
----------------- Features and Benefits ----------------
* Over 4,400 Russian words and phrases - Yes! that is right, 4,400!
* Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
* Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
* Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
* Four fun exercises to help you learn and test your progress.
* Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
* Search for words and meaning and add to Custom wordFiles.
* Upload Custom WordFiles for backup and sharing.
* NEW! WordPlayer - listen to words while you exercise.
** Now available for iPad and Mac OS X **
Russian Audio FlashCards is a foreign language vocabulary learning tool by Declan Software. The Russian version includes around 4,400 words and phrases each with a native speaker audio recording. Words are organized into approximately 100 WordFiles with each WordFile containing up to 100 words.
◊ The Learning List: The words are learned based on a Learning List. The Learning List contains a subset of all the words in the WordFile – 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users). The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time. Once a word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the WordFile. This continues until the whole WordFile is learned.
◊ Exercises: Words in the learning list should first be Reviewed using the “Review Learning List” option. Then users can move to the Exercises which include the Meaning Exercise, the Word Exercise, the Spelling Exercise and the Listening Exercise. Once all the exercises have been correctly completed, the word is marked as complete, removed from the Learning List and replaced by a new word. However, if the user gets one answer wrong in any of the exercises, then all the exercises must be completed again for that one word. This ensures comprehensive learning and retention.
◊ Managing the Learning List: After a new WordFile is loaded the Learning List size is automatically set to 10. The number of words in the Learning List can be set by adding or removing words to the Learning List in the “Review Words” feature. In the “Task” menu select “All Words in WordFile” and then return to the main page. The select “Review All WordFile Words”. As you progress through the words in the WordFile words can be added to and dropped from the Learning List using the “Add to Learning List” / “Drop from Learning List” button.
Other language versions of Audio FlashCards includes on iTunes include: Chinese, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, Brazilian Portuguese and Portuguese.
* Fixes iOS 7 compatibility issues.
* Interface enhancements.
* Fixed WordFile sharing bug.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 18, 2014
- Declan Software
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (52)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Brazilian FlashCards
• Chinese (Traditional) FlashCards
• Chinese FlashCards
• FREE Learn French Audio FlashCards
• FREE Learn Spanish Audio FlashCards
• French FlashCards
• German FlashCards
• Hebrew FlashCards
• Indonesian FlashCards
• Italian FlashCards
• Japanese FlashCards
• Korean FlashCards
• Learn Arabic Audio FlashCards
• Learn Brazilian Audio FlashCards
• Learn Chinese Audio FlashCards
• Learn Chinese FlashCards (Traditional)
• Learn German FlashCards for iPad
• Learn Greek Audio FlashCards
• Learn Indonesian Audio FlashCards
• Learn Italian Audio FlashCards
• Learn Japanese Audio FlashCards
• Learn Korean Audio FlashCards
• Learn Portuguese Audio FlashCards
• Learn Spanish FlashCards for iPad
• Portuguese FlashCards
• Read'nWrite Korean
• Russian FlashCards
• Spanish FlashCards