Ripple Training: Final Cut Pro X 10.06 version
Final Cut Pro 10.0.6 has arrived and is jam-packed with new tools for improving productivity and streamlining workflows. Final Cut Pro 10.0.6 In Depth is an aptly named tutorial that presents an immersive look into of how these new tools are deployed in the context of real-world editing projects.
You'll learn how to import and work with RED footage; edit multichannel audio in both narrative and multicam projects; color match using the new Event Viewer; work with improved Compound Clips; export and meta-tag your videos using Final Cut Pro's new streamlined sharing interface and much more!
The tutorial is presented in 17 lessons with a running time of 2 hours. Tutorial chapters are easily accessed by a single tap along the left side of the interface.
More than just a "how to" video, we've packed so much information into this tutorial, you'll consider this app your personal post production assistant.
All tutorial movies are included with the app - no free stuff as bait to get you to buy a more complete set of training. Once you download the app, you have access to the complete curriculum.
Fully immersive app with links to plug-ins, podcasts and a complete PDF transcription of the tutorial’s audio track.
Here are a few of the subjects covered:
• Learn how to import from multiple camera sources; ingest RED RAW footage and work with it natively.
• Learn how Final Cut Pro’s improved Compound Clips will streamline your effects workflow and improve playback performance.
• Learn how to edit multichannel audio in a dialogue scene, a music video and a talk show.
• Learn how to use Final Cut Pro’s dual Viewers for matching action and color matching shots.
• Learn the difference between freeze frames and hold frames and when to use one vs. the other.
• Learn how to save time by creating multiple selection ranges during the import process.
• Learn how to use the new Streamlined Sharing interface for exporting your movies to Apple iDevices, Vimeo and YouTube.
Ripple Training is known internationally for it’s comprehensive tutorials on Apple’s Final Cut Pro and Motion software. Ripple Training consists of Apple-certified trainers Steve Martin and Mark Spencer and both have produced numerous videos and books on the subject of Final Cut Pro and Motion. They are also co-hosts of the long-running podcast series, MacBreak Studio available on iTunes.
The Ripple Series of Tutuorial iPad Apps are developed by Rev Up Transmedia For more information about app creation visit their site: www.revuptransmedia.com.
Bug Fixes and Audio Fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 20, 2013
- 486.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (14)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• iKeysToGo: Final Cut Pro 7
• iKeysToGo: iPhoto
• iKeysToGo: Photoshop CS6 version
• iKeysToGo: Premiere CS6
• Pro Audio To Go