Real Property: Supreme Bar Review
iOS iPhone Education
Are you ready for the Bar Exam? Take your Real Property class on-the-go and maximize your study time with this complete mobile video course from Supreme Bar Review, one of the most respected names in law school and bar exam preparation.
Finally, an iPhone app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Real Property in your pocket with over five hours of lecture video (with search feature) and 70 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete Real Property video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about Real Property, including future interests, landlord-tenant, and more. Best of all, our app lets you go where other bar review apps cannot: whether on a train or plane, beachside or poolside – after initial download, you can watch or listen to the entire lecture without the need for a WIFI or 3G connection, giving you the freedom to study wherever and whenever you choose.
If you never understand Real Property in law school, Professor Stephen Veltri will help you make sense of it all. Not only has he taught generations of students how to pass any Property question on the bar exam (both MBE and essay); he has also written bar exam essay questions for several state bar exams. As both a teacher and a bar examiner, he shares with you his unique insights for mastering any Property question you may encounter on the bar exam.
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Real Property represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, and Torts.
Real Property Application Includes:
- 14 Chapters containing over five hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 70 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Description of Real Property issues tested on the Multistate Bar Exam
- Access and print out lecture handout
- Note taking function within the app
- E-mail and telephone support within the app
Real Property Topics Include:
- Present Possessory Estates
- Future Interests
- Leasehold Estates
- Rules & Procedures to Promote Alienability of Property
- Concurrent Interests
- Non-Possessory Interests
- Rights & Duties Incident to Ownership of Land
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyances of Land
- Good Faith Purchasers & The Recording System
- Eminent Domain & Inverse Condemnation
- Nuisance Law
Updated for iOS 8+