Read Naturally Live
*** OVER 150,000 STUDENTS USE READ NATURALLY LIVE! ***
Read Naturally Live brings the research-proven Read Naturally intervention for 1st-12th grade to Apple iPads, helping your students develop reading fluency and comprehension—and motivating them to become better readers, faster! With this app, your students can access their Read Naturally Live student stories in an experience designed to take advantage of the iPad’s capabilities.
*** A Read Naturally Live account and internet connection are required to use this app. Don’t have an account yet? Don't worry: you can create a free account and start using the program within 1 business day!
Read Naturally Live was designed by teachers for use by schools. Here's what some teachers are saying:
"The best program for teaching fluency and comprehension!
My students love it!" — Special Education Teacher, WA
"I have found Read Naturally to be an excellent intervention for building reading fluency. … My students are motivated to use it, and they can work for the most part independently, allowing me to work with more students at a time and still be effective. The Read Live version is the best!" — Special Education Teacher, MT
• Full access to 456 highly engaging non-fiction stories across 19 reading levels, for struggling and developing readers in 1st-12th grade
• Develops reading fluency, comprehension, vocabulary and phonics
• Supports Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
• Supports Response to Intervention (RTI)
• Student progress syncs across computer and iPad
• Free iPad app for Read Naturally Live account holders
Need support? We’re here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have a Read Naturally Live account to use this app.
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/readnaturally
You must upgrade to this new version for the 2014-2015 school year; older versions will not function for this school year.
In addition to bug fixes, this version adds a Teacher menu that enables
• a program teacher to change his or her students' series, level, and goal.
• a program teacher to change his or her students' story options.
• any staff member to reset a student's story.
This version also adds fluency and comprehension graphs, accessible from the Pass/Review Work page.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 22, 2014
- Read Naturally, Inc.
- 34.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data