Read Naturally Live
iOS iPad Education
Read Naturally Live brings the research-proven Read Naturally intervention for 1st-12th grade to Apple iPads, helping your students develop reading fluency and comprehension—and motivating them to become better readers, faster! With this app, your students can access their Read Naturally Live student stories in an experience designed to take advantage of the iPad’s capabilities.
*** A Read Naturally Live account and internet connection are required to use this app. Don’t have an account yet? Don't worry: you can create a free account and start using the program within 1 business day!
Read Naturally Live was designed by teachers for use by schools. Here's what some teachers are saying:
"The best program for teaching fluency and comprehension!
My students love it!" — Special Education Teacher, WA
"I have found Read Naturally to be an excellent intervention for building reading fluency. … My students are motivated to use it, and they can work for the most part independently, allowing me to work with more students at a time and still be effective. The Read Live version is the best!" — Special Education Teacher, MT
• Full access to 504 highly engaging non-fiction stories across 19 reading levels, for struggling and developing readers in 1st-12th grade
• Develops reading fluency, comprehension, vocabulary and phonics
• Supports Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
• Supports Response to Intervention (RTI)
• Student progress syncs across computer and iPad
• Free iPad app for Read Naturally Live account holders
Need support? We’re here to help. Email us at email@example.com
You must have a Read Naturally Live account to use this app.
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/readnaturally
IMPORTANT: To continue working in Read Naturally Live for the 2017-2018 school year, you must update the iPad app to this latest version (prior versions of the iPad app will no longer function).
This new version of the iPad app enables teachers and students...
• to place students who log in without already having been assigned a series, level and goal.
• to view Retell and Phonics Word List graphs on the Pass step.
In addition, many bugs reported against previous versions have been fixed.