This app was removed from the App Store.
READ 180 rSkills College & Career
iOS iPad Education
*Available only to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Users must configure their iPads before they can log into their account. This app also requires an active internet connection.*
Curriculum-Based Interim and Summative Assessment
rSkills is a curriculum-based interim and summative assessment available to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Students take an rSkills test after completing each of the 9 workshops in READ 180, providing teachers with an important tool to monitor students' understanding of key, standards-aligned skills covered during Whole- and Small-Group Instruction.
Now students can take their rSkills tests on the iPad and:
• Tap to zoom in on graphics
• Use the tool bar to navigate across questions organized by skill
• Touch type open response writing questions
Instructional Purpose of rSkills Tests:
• Opportunities for review and test preparation
• Monitor students' understanding of higher order thinking and critical reading skills
*This app is a free download, available only to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Users must have an active internet connection.
bug fixes and optimizations