READ 180 NG Stage A
iOS iPad Education
*Available only to READ 180 NEXT GENERATION customers. Users must configure their iPads before they can log into their account. This app also requires an active internet connection.
*READ 180: Unleash the Power
READ 180 NG Stage A is intended for Grades 4 - 6 and is a free download.
READ 180, the most effective system for raising student achievement in grades 4 - 12+ is now the most powerful tool available for iPad to prepare students to meet the rigorous reading and writing expectations of the Common Core. The READ 180 Next Generation Student Software leverages adaptive technology to personalize instruction and provide powerful data for differentiation to teachers and school districts.
Now students can access READ 180 NG anywhere inside -- or outside -- the classroom, extending learning beyond the traditional school day.
New for iPad!
**Re-imagined Student Dashboard
- Features VISUALLY EXPLICIT progress within topics and segments
- Promotes STUDENT AGENCY, encouraging students to tap and celebrate achievements -- at their own pace -- across a suite of applications
- Includes 5 CONTENT AREA STRANDS for all Topics:
*Peoples and Culture
*Science and Math
*History and Geography
*Literature and the Arts
*Your World and Beyond
*60 updated images
**Full support for iPad’s on-screen keyboard
- The app also supports external keyboards
READ 180 has been proven to:
• Improve performance on state test results
• Reduce the dropout rate
• Improve reading achievement for African-American, Native-American, and Latino students
• Improve reading achievement for English language learners
• Improve reading achievement for students who receive special education services
• Increase teacher retention
*To enrich student experience and prevent loading delays that might affect engagement during iPad sessions, each app includes all 60 Anchor Videos and 60 hi-res photos by Stage which increases download time. We recommend that multiple device downloads are coordinated via an MDM solution or while devices are plugged directly into iTunes.
Resolves issues that prevented users from seeing their typed responses at log in and some Spelling Zone activities. This update also resolves a bug that incorrectly scored words with apostrophes in the Spelling Zone.