iOS Universal Education
How to use
1. Test your phonics with our test, which are Alphabet, consonant, vowel and double consonants. You choose one among those categories and take the test.
2. Send your test result with your name and email. You can get your report just for a second. (re-write your name and email in the page again) AND You can send your report by email, you already write before
3. Download or print worksheets. You can get worksheets with your report or our homepage(http://www.lingrets.info/category/worksheet/)
4. Use worksheets! You can listen to the pronunciation of words in the worksheet through postphonics dictionary
Children who are most likely to have reading difficulties enter kindergarten lacking sufficient phonological processing skills and fail to develop adequate word reading ability. This bottleneck in word reading skills limits their ability to learn how to read text in a fluent fashion. Their text reading is typically slow and laborious, which impedes their comprehension of what is read. Among these children, the effort exerted in reading is frequently not rewarded by enjoyment and learning.
- POSTPHONICS DICTIONARY(PD) has 2,900+ basic English words.
- You can listen to each clear and exact syllable sound in the word
- PD is a dictionary type application for Reading Disabilities and basic English learners.
Free Phonics test URL
Free worksheets URL
Learners can search for any word and listen to each syllable in the word. Furthermore, we examine five words every day with a review game. A word-card (clip) in the dictionary has syllables which are split, and blocked by circles.
It has three types of circles: pink, green, and white. The pink circles are the largest because they each contain a tonic syllable, which means it has an extra air stream when you pronounce it. The green circles are smaller than the pink ones but larger than the white ones. They contain stressed syllables, which are pronounced without an extra air stream in your voice. The last one is the white circle, representing the unstressed or weakened syllables in the vocabulary. They should be pronounced softly and calmly. Most of the weakened syllables lose their own sound and turn to be "schwa" or an unstressed one.
1. bug fix.
2. open phonics(phone) test
3. open printable worksheet
4. change the icon of the application