PRO Pilot ILS/PRM
Learn & Get ILS/PRM certified!
Pro Pilot's Instrument Pilot Guide to the ILS and Precision Runway Monitor (PRM) Training is a comprehensive training App for pilots that want a clear understanding of the precision flying.
All pilots must complete ILS/PRM Approach Training before accepting clearance for simultaneous close parallel ILS/PRM approach. Reviewing & understanding the materials and the video presented in this module, satisfies the training requirement for General Aviation. You also will receive a ILS/PRM certificate of completion.
This app includes 30+ minute video and animation that aid you better understand the instrument flying concept. As bonus, at the end of your study you can receive a certificate of completion that you can print and display proudly (In order to receive the certificate you must check all the TOC items and then proceed to the certificate section).
Comprehensive in its content, easy to navigate and with added PRINT, Advanced Multimedia, Printing, TOC, High Definition ZOOM and OFFLINE viewing functionality (yes, we heard you!), this unique executive guide walks you through the process from A to Z. As always we appreciate your feedback so we can make a better product for you.
The cost of this application is subsidized substantially in order to become affordable for users, practioners and students. (compare to $90). For your convenience, there are no restrictions on copying and pasting for your own personal use. In response to our customers’ requests, we have added ZOOM and OFFLINE viewing capability and will continue to update all other current and future PRO PILOT applications so as to meet this standard. This application is tested and optimized to work with all versions of iOS including new features of iOS 4.3.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Aeronux Interactive
- 75.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Aviation Maintenance
• Aviation Weather Services
• ePilot Private Pilot Test Perp
• FAA Aviation Weather
• FAA Private Practical Test Standards
• FAR/AIM 2012
• Instrument Rating Practical Test Standards
• PRO Pilot Advanced Avionics
• PRO Pilot Airspace
• PRO Pilot Basic Weather
• PRO Pilot Cessna 172 Checklist
• PRO Pilot E6B Complete Guide
• PRO Pilot E6B Complete Guide + Electronic E6B
• PRO Pilot Electronic E6B
• PRO Pilot Fly IFR Essentials
• PRO Pilot Fly IFR GPS
• PRO Pilot Ground Reference
• PRO Pilot IFR & VFR Terms and Symbols
• PRO Pilot Maneuvers
• PRO Pilot Slow Flight & Stalls
• PRO Pilot Takeoffs & Departure
• PRO Pilot Traffic Patterns
• PRO Pilot VFR Charts
• PRO Pilot VFR Planning