Powerpass FRCR 2B
More people fail the FRCR 2B on the rapid reporting element than on any other. The key to this exam is practice and pattern recognition. To ensure your success this app contains over 680 exam-style high-resolution questions (the equivalent of over 22 exams), and allows you to target your revision by anatomical region. For the price of 1-2 cups of coffee, this amazing resource will significantly improve your chances of passing.
* All answers have been checked with current consultants working at London teaching hospitals
* Works with any IOS 5.0 or higher device. You do not need to pay twice to use on your ipad and iphone (providing they use the same account).
* The only available FRCR 2B Rapid Reporting app for iphone/ipad.
* Beautiful high-quality app allowing features such as pinch-to zoom.
* Detailed tracking of your progress including charting your daily average, average mark, and how many questions attempted.
* Choose category of revision
* Provides content normally costing upwards of £20 in a textbook, and offers it in an interactive and fun way.
HOW THE APP WORKS
* You are presented with an radiograph and asked whether it is normal or abnormal. If it is abnormal you are asked to consider what the diagnosis is, and then presented with the correct answer.
* The app gives you the answer to the question as soon as you answer it. This gives you the opportunity to review your answer immediately. At this time your interest is still at a peak, you remember why you answered that way, and you are forced to review any incorrect answers.
* The marking for diagnoses (if you specify "abnormal") works in an identical way to buying a practice book - except instead of writing it down you answer in your head. You are then presented with the answer and mark yourself. Without a human marking the exam it would not be entirely fair to interpret answers which potentially have many different possible wordings (consider the many different names for cancer: malignancy, neoplasia, metastases etc.)
* The resolution of all the images is sufficient to diagnose any abnormalities revealed in the answers.
Contrast and Brightness controls for IOS 6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 26, 2013
- PowerPass Medical
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 29.1 MB