Pass the Project Management Professional PMP Exam.
PMP Exam Simulation App:
1,000 Questions Based on PMBOK 4th Edition.
70% of the purchase price is donated to find a cure. Just over 100k donated so far, thanks to you all so much!!!
*Questions Updated for 2013.
*Includes questions on All Process groups and knowledge areas, integration of management processes, scope management, time management, cost management, quality management, human resource management, risk management, procurement management.
*Questions follow the updated Project Management Framework based on the PMBOK five major project management Process Groups:
Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing.
*1,000 Total Unique Questions. Various Difficulty Levels (easy to super-hard) Questions.
*The largest unique database of PMP questions in one program.
*"Wordy", Graph Intensive , situational and real world PMP exam questions and answers.
*Quality questions include 4 unique answer choices.
*Detailed Explanations of the rational behind the correct answer.
*Insiders view" of the PMP® Exam in every detail, in the exact Environment and patterns as test day! Gain Confidence and reduce study time.
*No Easy Questions, NO True/False Questions, NO Questions outside of the PMBOK Body of Knowledge.
*Questions hand written by a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals, instructors, students and consultants.
*Each question, 4 answer choices, correct choice and explanation has been meticulously programmed and tested into the program to ensure correctness.
*Results Review. When you have completed the exam your percentage score will be calculated and you will be told whether you passed or failed, just like on exam day.
*Accelerate your learning curve! You can pass the PMP® exam with minimal study time and effort. Days or Weeks instead of Months! You are strategically laser targeting your study efforts by studying exactly the way it will be on the exam.
1. Most risk acceptance policies rely on a contingency allowance for the project. A contingency allowance is an amount of money the project will likely need in the contingency reserve based on the impact, probability, and expected monetary value of a risk event. Project KIL has risks A and B. A has 25% probability of occurring and a negative impact of -$50 while B has 45% probability of occurring and a negative impact of -$90. What is the expected monetary value (Ex$V) for risk A?
Explanation: The expected monetary value (Ex$V) for risk A is calculated by 0.25 x -$50 = -$12.50
2. Nina Gouldman is the project manager of Ken Publishing. She’s currently planning the communication requirements of a new project, Project Mag. When should she accurately assess stakeholder information needs?
A. At the middle phase of the project. Stakeholder demands during the first half of the project will accurately assess what kind of information stakeholders really need and how often they need it.
B. Right after the project has started. This will help Nina accurately estimate the kind of information that stakeholders actually need.
C. Early in the project, after evaluating the project constraints and assumptions.
D. Early in the project, before exploring communication modalities.
Explanation: Accurately assessing stakeholder information needs must be completed early in the project, before exploring communication modalities.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 18, 2013
- sean collins
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 3.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CCRN Certification for Critical Care Nurses 500 Questions Simulation
• CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Simulation Software
• CPA Certifed Public Accountant Questions Simulation; AUD, FAR, BEC, REG; Practice Software
• CSCP Certifed Supply Chain Professional Exam Simulator
• Cardiology Simulation Software 1,000 Questions Cardiology Board Review
• Case Manager Simulation
• Christian Icebreakers Games
• Christian Prayers 2,600 Prayers Categorized
• Computed Tomography Sample Questions for the Registry Review in Computed Tomography
• EPPP Examination in Professional Practice in Psychology EPPP Exam
• Electrician's Exam, Electrical Licensing Exam ; Question Simulation
• FNP Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Simulation
• GMAT Verbal Review Verbal for GMAT Words
• GRE Vocabulary GRE Vocabulary Lists
• HESI Health Education Systems, Inc Simulation
• Internal Medicine Simulation
• LEED AP Certification Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Associate Simulation Software
• NBDE National Board Dental Examination Review Sample Questions, NBDE Part I Review
• NCLEX-RN Review Practice Questions Simulation App with 500 Flashcards Included
• PCCN Progressive Care Nursing, Progressive Care Certified Nurse Simulation
• PHR SPHR Prep 2,000 Questions Exam Simulator
• Pediatrics Board Review of Pediatrics Exam Simulator
• Pharmacy Technician Certification Sample Questions Simulation
• Social Work Review ASWB National Social Work Examination for Licensure and Certification, Comprehensive Study; Social Work Boards
• Teas Exam Simulator Test of Essential Acaedmic Skill App