Planbook is lesson planning software for educators. Enter the courses you teach and the type of schedule you use and you'll be planning in no time at all.
Planbook lets you create lesson plans using six customizable text fields. You can easily create assignments with assigned and due dates and attach web sites directly to your lessons.
You can view an entire week of lessons at once, or zoom in and focus on one day at a time. Making quick edits is as simple as tapping once on a lesson. For more extensive editing, tap with two fingers on any lesson to bring up a full screen editing mode. When viewing a week at a time, pinching out on a lesson will show just that lesson using a large font suitable for use when teaching.
Planbook for iPad is fully compatible with Planbook for Mac and, now, Planbook for Windows. You can use iTunes File Sharing to transfer files back and forth between your iPad and Mac. Or, transfer files wirelessly using Planbook for iPad's built in Dropbox support.
If you have suggestions for an update, please let me know via the support links provided!
1. Adds a "duplicate" feature which lets you make a copy of an entire existing Planbook file (as a backup or in combination with the other new features in this release to allow reuse of plans in a subsequent year or term).
2. Adds the ability to change the start date for a Planbook. This lets you reuse an entire Planbook for a new term or year. We recommend duplicating your Planbook file, or using Dropbox to make a backup, prior to migrating your year.
3. Adds the ability to extend your Planbook (to account for snow days or an extended year).
4. New files will default to the 2013-14 school year. Please check the dates for your year to setup your file properly.
5. Adds a new app icon (oops...this didn't get added properly in 2.6. I've submitted 2.6.1 that will fix this and use the new icon).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (232)
- 3.4 MB