Pilot Test - Private Pilot Airplane Lite (PAR)
iOS Universal Education
**Over 6 Different Topics to choose from (full version has 17 Different Topics).
**60 Test Questions with Explanation (full version has 690+ questions).
**Compliant with FAA testing Guidelines.
Pilot Test - Private Pilot Airplane (PAR) Lite: Pilot Test for Private Pilot Airplane is a database of actual FAA knowledge test questions in recent years for Private Pilot Airplane test. All the questions have been solved by domain experts and come equipped with explanation. It has seventeen expansive topics that will train you thoroughly in all aspects of test. After you have mastered the topics, you can start taking the mock test modules that will help you find out all the weak areas that you need to focus to ace in the exam.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
Prepare to ace the Pilot Test - Private Pilot Airplane (PAR) by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
* Airplane Design and Mechanics
* General Airplane Operation
* Airport and Air Traffic Control
* Aviation Weather
* Navigation Maps
* Navigation Services
MOCK TEST MODE:
In mock test questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question.
• Over 6 Different Topics to choose from.
• Over 60 Test Questions with Explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Updated data and code to work with latest iOS version.