PhotoVOCA AAC is a digital communication board creation App.
★ Try the free version first ★
PhotoVOCA Free costs nothing and has all the functions of this paid for version, but uses a lower quality text-to-speech engine.
PhotoVOCA provides the simplest possible interface for young, new and less able AAC users, but also includes several unique and advanced features including:
• Superlative Voiceware text-to-speech - a UK English voice is included.
• US English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese voices also available*
• Internet image search tool - find images in seconds from a library of many billions
• Add photos directly from the camera, local image libraries or PhotoStream
• Automatically scales and resizes Grids to support between 1 and 24 messages a page.
• Built-in editing tools - quickly add, duplicate, edit and archive Grids.
• Organise, re-arrange and interlink Grids using a drag and drop editor.
• Send and receive Grids directly from other phones and tablets using email.
• Automatic and step scanning for external switches and on-screen finger taps
• Downloads Grids from the Web, via iTunes, Dropbox and other services.
• Creates single page sound boards or complex lexicons with hundreds of messages
• Completely separates the editing process from communication
In-App purchases of voices are $9.99 [we take no commission to keep prices low]
Communication boards in any supported iOS language can be created, however at this time, the Grid editing interface and support materials are currently in English only.
iOS 6.0 Ready.
Fixes to voice recorder.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 20, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- 139.9 MB