Phonology lets you give more Speech Therapy for children with unintelligible speech! This app is an auditory discrimination activity that helps children hear the difference between words like “stop” and “top” and say words like “cap” and “spoon”.
Colorful drawings to hold children’s interest as they practice their good speech. The app is based on the Hodson model of Phonological Processing. It is appropriate for children ages 3-5 with impaired speech intelligibility.
A clear speech model is presented for the child to imitate and they can record and play back their own speech. The clinician can choose from three scoring methods. 1. Score each response as correct, distorted or incorrect. 2. Score responses as correct, distorted, substituted, or omitted. 3. Score productions based on whether they are spontaneously correct/incorrect or imitatively correct/incorrect.
This app is based on the Word Practice game from LocuTour’s Phonology I CD.
Updated for iOS7.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 13, 2014
- Learning Fundamentals, Inc.
- 31.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• And, Or, But… Following Simple Directions
• Artic Practice
• Articulation IV
• Articulation IV: L
• Articulation IV: R
• Articulation IV: S
• Articulation IV: Th
• Catch of the Day: A Number Search Activity
• Escuchar y Repetir — Spanish Phonology
• FAA Glossaries
• Favorite Words
• Indicar… Colores, Números y Formas
• IPA for SLPs
• Learning Sight Words
• Look! Listen! and Learn Language! - Word Practice
• Minimal Pairs
• Pictures for SLPs and Special Education Teachers
• Reading Comprehension at the Paragraph Level
• Reading for Details I
• Reading for Details II
• Reading for Details: Stories for Early Reading
• Show Me…
• Show Me… Actions
• Show Me… Animals, Food, and More
• Show Me… Colors, Numbers, and Shapes
• Show Me… People, Places, and Things
• Show Me… Social
• Train Talk!
• Who, What, When, Where, Why
• Wild, Woolly, Wonderful Critters
• ¡Animales Fantásticos!