Phonics Writing And Spellings Lite
Note: In-app purchase issues are all fixed. If you have purchased this app before, click on lock, and then click on restore transaction to unlock all levels.
If you have a preschool kid, he/she should not miss this app. Phonics and Handwriting app provides FLASHCARDS, PHONICS, HANDWRITING PAD and SPELLING TESTS for more than 750 words.
These 750 words are divided into 13 categories
-Words with short a sounds
-Words with short e sounds
-Words with short i sounds
-Words with short o sounds
-Words with short u sounds
-Words with Long a sounds
-Words with Long i sounds
-Words with Long o sounds
-Words with Long u sounds
-Words with Diagraphs
-Words with Blends and Short vowel sounds
-Words with Blends and Long vowel sounds
Each category is subdivided into many lists. Each list contains words grouped based on their families. For example List 1 in Words with short a sounds has the words lab, dab, nab, jab, tab.
TRACE THE WORD AS THE LETTERS IN IT ARE DISPLAYED
How good it will be if the child can trace as the word is spelled out!!! Well in this app kids can trace when each word is displayed and spelled out by the letters in it and also by the phonetic sounds. For example: When the word lab is shown on the board, letters l, a and b are displayed one after the other with alphabetical sounds and also phonetic sounds. Each letter will be shown the way to trace it in an animated way.
This feature would surely help kids with special needs.
MANY WORD FAMILIES
All the words are assorted into word families. Each word will be heard in the phonetic way.
SPELLING TESTS FOR ALL THE WORDS IN ALL CATEGORIES
Easy spelling tests for little kids who just learned those words. Spelling tests are for all the words in each list in each category. To make it easier, kids can get a hint for the spelling of the word. Phonetic sounds of all the letters in that word can be heard to figure out the spelling.
-Trace each letter in each word using the animation prompt
-More than 750 words in 13 categories
-Phonetic spelling of each word
-Word family phonics
-Pronunciation of each word
-Easy to do Spelling tests to remember the spellings
-Progress report for the Spelling Tests
Redesigned all with eye popping graphics
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 27, 2013
- Balabharathi.com LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (10)
- 32.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Best Contenders Basic Operations
• Best Contenders Decimals
• Best Contenders Fractions
• Best Contenders Measurements
• Best Contenders Time And Money
• Diwali Festival Kids Activity
• Doubling And Halving
• Ganesh Chaturthi Vinayaka Chavithi
• I Can Match
• Magical Math Lite: Math is Logic
• Magical Math Tricks - Math is Logic
• Math Contenders "Time & Money"
• Math Contenders Basic Operations Lite
• Math Contenders Decimals Lite
• Math Contenders Fractions Lite
• Math Contenders Time And Money Lite
• Math Contenders: "Basic Operations"
• Math Contenders: "Decimals"
• Math Contenders: "Fractions"
• Math Rush
• Math Rush Decimals
• MemorIQ Matching Game Challenge
• MemoriQ Matching Game Challenge Lite
• Mental Math Challenge Add and Subtract
• Mental Math Challenge Doubling And Halving
• Multiply And Divide Mental Math Challenge
• Panchangam for any place
• Phonics Hand Writing And Spellings
• Preschool Numbers
• Preschool Numbers Lite
• Preschool Phonics
• Preschool Phonics Lite
• Primer Blast Lite: Grade1 & 2
• Primer Blast: Grade 1 & 2
• Quiz My Grammar (Improve your grammar skills)
• Quiz My Grammar Lite
• Quiz My Grammar- Parts of Speech
• Satyanarayana Pooja
• Space Fireworks
• Spelling Doll-I Improve your spelling power
• Target Math
• Trace Gujarati and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Hindi Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Kannada and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Malayalam and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Marathi And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Punjab and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Sanskrit And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace TamilAlphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Telugu and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• What Word Is It?