Learn, practice and review your English vocabulary with MyWordBook. MyWordBook is an interactive vocabulary notebook for English language learners.
BRING WORDS TO LIFE!
*All word data comes from Cambridge University Press' learner dictionaries
*Word lists are mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) levels
* Topic by topic learning – you choose the areas you need to practice
* Includes tips for learning vocabulary
*Learn 75 pre-installed new words through interactive flashcards
*Add pictures, sounds, example sentences, translations and notes to flashcards to help you remember
*Check your understanding of new words through a wide range of activities
*Review the words quickly in a list view and archive the words you have learnt and know
*Buy more word packs especially for your level and interests
*Create your own flashcards for new words as you need them
SHARE WORDS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
*Now you can sync Your Words across all your mobile devices
*Share your own flashcards through Facebook, Twitter and Email. Help your friends to learn!
Users must create an account to download more words. MyWordBook is free but in app purchases may incur a charge. Costs are highlighted within the in app purchasing section (Store).
Sync and log-in bug fixes
iOS 7 compatibility
Added new sync and share functionality! You can now create new flashcards and share your words with friends. Any words you add to MyWordBook can be synced across devices.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- British Council
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (16)
- 12.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Big City Small World Podcasts
• Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge
• Language Learning Aptitude Test
• LearnEnglish Audio & Video
• LearnEnglish Elementary Podcasts
• LearnEnglish Grammar (UK Edition)
• LearnEnglish Grammar (US Edition)
• LearnEnglish Kids: Phonics Stories
• LearnEnglish Kids: Phonics Stories (School Edition)
• LearnEnglish Sports World
• LearnEnglish for Taxi Drivers
• Premier Skills International
• Premier Skills Spanish
• Sounds Right